Last Updated on
Petron Engineering Construction Ltd.( PECL ) has grown into a heavy mechanical construction conglomerate providing Turnkey solutions through rich expertise, vision and performance. Petron Engineering Recruitment 2019 notification announced for the position of Planning Engineer. Apply online for Petron Engineering jobs 2019 post in Cuttack Odissa. All the details for Petron Engineering Recruitment 2019 are given below,
Petron Engineering Recruitment For Planning Engineer
Total No. Of Vacancies – 03 Posts
Petron Engineering Jobs 2019
Here are the roles and Responsibilities for Petron Engineering Recruitment 2019
- Planning, Quantity Surveying & Monitoring of the successful and timely execution of project.
- Project Planning – Budgeting, Quantity surveying, resource planning & monitoring, documentation, commissioning and hand over of project.
- Monitoring – periodic progress reviews, cost tracking, contingency planning and commissioning activities, internal and external documentation.
- Coordination with project and execution team, contractors, and all other departments or units to achieve the organizational target.
- Evaluating the resource requirement and mobilization in view of the manpower productivity as well as the productivity of the Plant & Equipment.
- Review customer feedback & ensure customer satisfaction.
- Preparing detailed Measurement of Project, Client Bills, Sub-Contractor bills, Commercial Work Orders, Bar Bending Schedules, Monthly Materials Reconciliation, Preparation of Rate Analysis and preparation of reconciliation for Client & Sub-Con bills etc.
- Analyzing the reports on Actual Vs Budgeted.
- Quantitative & Qualitative evaluation of inflows & outflows within the project limits.
- Maintain billing targets on the project and sequential dispatches of invoices to ensure timely payments from customer.
- Timely preparation and submission of MIS Reports, costing reports, operational reports, budget cash flows, billing reports, etc. pertaining to project.
- Monitor material wastage, manpower and P&E productivity.
- Monitor the progress report formats to assess whether the project is in line with the targets.
- Qualifications : Full time degree holder in civil engineering
- Technical Skills: (MS Office, MS Project, SAP-MM Module & Auto-CAD).
How To Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to email their updated CV with photograph to email@example.com.
Peron Engineering Recruitment 2019 Notification