Last Updated on
ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue. ABB Recruitment 2019 notification announced for the position of Lead Project Engineer. Apply Online for the Post in Vadodara. All the details for ABB Recruitment 2019 are given below,
ABB Recruitment 2019 For Lead Project Engineer
BE/B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics
ABB Jobs 2019
Here are the roles and responsibilities for ABB Recruitment 2019
- Manages the complete life cycle of Electrification SCADA Network/Automation engineering tasks including review of customer engineering documents.
- Preparation of scoping document, development of Network topology, configuration of IED networking and communication integration, development of switch configurations and programming.
- Development of networking system description and testing procedures, application of IEC61850 and other TCP/IP network protocols such as Modbus, DNP, EthernetIP, supports of system test in Factory Accept Test (FAT) and Site Integration Test (SAT), and supports of commissioning procedure .
- Coordinates work to execute engineering tasks to ensure timely release of design documents .
- Maintains open communication and collaboration with team members, stakeholders, and customers .
- Able to perform without supervision .
- Able to negotiate automation/SCADA engineering terms and conditions with ABB stakeholders and customers.
- Knowledge of ABB Zenon package, COM600S, PLC, RTU, RIO600, Load Shedding , Protection Relays and Software.
- ABB Relion relay integration experience. Industry, Utility and Transport segment integration”
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
ABB Recruitment 2019 Notification