Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
WeWork Enterprise / PxWe Associate Interior Designer
About Enterprise At WeWork:
WeWork has evolved from providing flexible workspaces for individual members to providing a full suite of design, construction, and operations solutions to a wide range of members including Enterprise companies. Under the Powered by We (PxWe) brand, WeWork leverages its vast experience, market penetration, and economies of scale to deliver exceptional custom designed spaces and services for clients of all shapes and sizes. To support this rapidly growing offering, we’re scaling our best in class team.
About The Role:
The ideal candidate will be an Interior Designer looking to work on fast-moving projects at scale, and interested in developing innovative and smarter delivery processes.
The Interior Designer team is involved with all phases of the building process from Schematic Design through Construction Administration. Interior Designer team members work within an interdisciplinary design team that also includes architects, engineers, graphic artists, and technologists, working on several projects at a time. As such, a cross-functional mindset is critical. Associate Interior Designers report to the Interior Design Lead, PxWe.
- Understand individual Enterprise client needs through requirements-gathering sessions covering interior design, look and feel, and FF&E; translate these into interior design solutions.
- Effectively document and convey these custom requirements and design solutions to the broader design and construction team, to ensure proper execution.
- Work with others development disciplines to develop coordinated schematic level handover packages for consultant design teams and contractors.
- Specify FF&E and work with Supply Chain and Logistics team members to generate and manage FF&E project schedules and tracking.
- Convey and maintain design intent during Design and Pre-construction/Bidding phases, and support selection of products and vendors.
- Coordinate and collaborate with team across disciplines to ensure successful delivery of projects, from design through opening and closeout phases.
- Develop, implement, and maintain interior design standards for Enterprise projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Interior Design or Architecture
- 0-2 years experience in Interior Design and/or Architecture
- Experience in high-end Hospitality, Residential, Commercial and/or Retail Interior Design; knowledge in space planning a plus
- Focused, detail-oriented, and resourceful approach to problem-solving
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative, a positive ‘can do’ attitude, and ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback and learning
- Concise verbal, written, and graphic communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, reliably meeting tight deadlines
- Comfort working with project schedules (timelines, quantities, prices, SKUs, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, BIM (Revit), all things Google, and Bluebeam Revu
Who You Are
- Passionate about best in class design, construction, and project execution
- A team collaborator, clear communicator, prudent risk-assessor, and effective motivator
- Habitually thinking outside the box and exploring new ways to execute projects
- Committed to continuous improvement and optimizing productivity
Apply on LinkedIn
Apply on Company website