Last Updated on November 9, 2021 by Admin
SJVN Limited A Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking has published an employment notification to recruit Engineering Graduate & Technician (Diploma, ITI) Apprentice vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates from district Buxar, Bhojpur, Rohtas, and Kaimur of Bihar for the training under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961. kindly check the vacancy details and Apply Online for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Graduate, Technician And ITI Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Advt. No. 02/2022
Total No. of vacancies: 100 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 20 Posts
Diploma Apprentices: 30 Posts
ITI Apprentices: 50 Posts
- For Other Candidates: 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01.10.2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10.11.2021
- What Is Civil Engineering? All You Want To Know About Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Career: A Guide To Start Your Construction Career In 2021
- The Complete Mechanical Engineer & Design Certification Bundle
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Construction Management Interview Questions Free Online Practice Test
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
Training duration: One Year
Age Limit (as on Closing Date)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.
- Graduate Apprentice:
Full-time degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch.
- Technician (Diploma ) Apprentice:
Full-time Diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch.
- Technician (ITI) Apprentice:
ITI passed from any recognized University/ Institute.