ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) is one of the largest integrated Petrochemical Complexes in south Asia, located in the port town of Dahej, Gujarat.
The complex is equipped with world-class technology with an annual capacity of 2.0 million tonnes of a wide portfolio of petrochemicals viz, HDPE, LLDPE, PP, Benzene, Butadiene, Pyrolysis Gasoline, CBFS etc,.
OPaL, an established force in the growing petrochemical landscape, has put various transformational and strategic initiatives in motion. To achieve its business goals and continue growth momentum, OPaL is seeking ambitious and skilled individuals who aspire to grow with us.
OPaL is looking for competent personnel at Executive and Non-Executive cadre, having a proven track record in Petrochemicals or related industry for various roles in the following Technical/Support functions *.
OPaL Recruitment 2020 for Multiple Posts.
No Of Posts
21 Posts Vacancies
- Executive Levels
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
- Instrumentation Maintenance
- Quality Labs
- Marketing (PARC)
2. Non-Executive Levels
The majority of the Positions are based at Dahej. However, OPaL reserves the right to change the place of Posting across India.
* OPaL Reserves the right to vary the number of vacancy of the advertised posts
- Bachelor Engineering degree in Metallurgy with valid certification of ASNT Level II in MT, RT, UT & PT. Candidate with First class degree in the mentioned qualification and relevant experience of corrosion & inspection field in Petrochemical / Refinery / Chemical / Fertiliser Industries will be given preference. Knowledge of Refractory will have an added advantage.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electrical & Instrumentation with hands-on experience in electrical maintenance. Candidate with First class degree in the mentioned qualification and relevant experience in Petrochemical / Refinery / Chemical / Fertiliser Industries will be given preference.
- Bachelor Engineering degree in Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering with hands-on experience in instrumentation maintenance. Candidate with First class degree in the mentioned qualification and relevant experience in Petrochemical / Refinery / Chemical / Fertiliser Industries will be given preference
The last date for submission of an online application is 10.10.2020 (Midnight 24:00 hrs).