Last Updated on December 31, 2022 by Admin
To take the growth curve to greater heights, DVC Recruitment 2022 is looking for bright, result-oriented, and promising POWER ENGINEERS to join its growth journey as Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil /C&I / IT and Communication through GATE-2022. Interested and eligible candidates (with valid Scorecard of GATE-2022) may apply ONLINE only through the DVC website https://www.dvc.gov.in/dvcwebsite_new1/ (Career→ Recruitment→ Recruitment Notices). No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Please read this Advertisement/Notification carefully and ensure the eligibility criteria before submitting the ONLINE application.
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), one of the premier power utilities, came into existence on July 7, 1948, as independent India’s first multipurpose river valley project. DVC is a statutory body incorporated under the Damodar Valley Corporation Act (Act No. XIV of 1948). DVC is engaged in Thermal/Hydel Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, with its Headquarters located in Kolkata and various Plants/Stations of DVC situated across West Bengal and Jharkhand. For details on Plants/Stations of DVC, please visit the DVC website https://www.dvc.gov.in/dvcwebsite_new1/
DVC Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs).
Advt. No. PLR/GET 2022/02
Total no of vacancies – 100 Posts
- GET(Mech), 2022/06 – 27 Posts
- GET (Elec), 2022/07 – 45 Posts
- GET (Civil), 2022/08 – 09 Posts
- GET (C&I), 2022/09 – 09 Posts
- GET(IT), 2022/10 – 05 Posts
- GET(Comm), 2022/11 – 05 Posts
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in the following Discipline
- Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control /Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control/Instrumentation/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation /Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/Information Technology/
- Electronics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication/Tele-Communication Engg./Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics Engg.
The scale of Pay (As per 7th Pay Revision)
56,100-1,77,500/- in Pay Matrix Level 10
Upper Age Limit
29 years as of the closing date of online application for Unreserved candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/Ex-SM candidates will be as per GOI guidelines. No upper age limit for DVC Departmental candidates. Departmental candidates shall also be required to qualify in the corresponding paper of GATE 2022.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories are required to pay a Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred Only) through Online mode only (SBI Collect).The bank charges as applicable have to be borne by the candidates
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM categories & DVC Departmental Candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Candidates NOT exempted from payment of Application Fees should first submit an ONLINE Application and then take a printout of the application for reference. The Unique Application Number so generated along with the Application Submission Date and Post No. (against which applied) needs to be filled in on the Payment details page. Your application process will be treated as complete on submission of application fees.
How to Apply
MODE OF APPLICATION: From 03.12.2022 (11:00 A.M onwards), candidates have to register themselves ONLINE at the DVC website https://www.dvc.gov.in/dvcwebsite_new1/→Career→ Recruitment→ Recruitment Notices
- The closing date of ONLINE applications shall be 31.12.2022 (Till 23:59 hrs).
- The closing date for payment of application fees is 31.12.2022.