Last Updated on June 27, 2023 by Admin
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), Under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, and one of the premier power utilities in India engaged in Thermal/Hydel Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, and foraying into Renewables with its HQ located at Kolkata and field formations spread across West Bengal & Jharkhand, DVC Recruitment invites ONLINE applications from bright, result-oriented and promising DIPLOMA ENGINEERS to join its journey of growth as JUNIOR ENGINEER GR.II (JE GR.II) in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ C&I/ Civil and Communication through computer-based tests.
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), one of the premier power utilities, came into existence on July 7, 1948, as independent India’s first multipurpose river valley project. DVC is a statutory body incorporated under the Damodar Valley Corporation Act (Act No. XIV of 1948). DVC is engaged in Thermal/Hydel Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, with its Headquarters located in Kolkata and various Plants/Stations of DVC situated across West Bengal and Jharkhand. For details on Plants/Stations of DVC, please visit the DVC website https://www.dvc.gov.in/dvcwebsite_new1/
DVC having total Generation capacity (Thermal +Hydel) of 6687.2MW & Solar 3.923MWp, has massive
the expansion plan of Renewables (5500MW) and Super Critical and Ultra Critical Thermal Generation of
(3720MW) . For details on Plants/Stations of DVC, please visit the DVC website at www.dvc.gov.in
DVC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Engineer (JE GR.II).
Advt. No. PLR/JE 2023/05
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 40 Posts
- JE Gr.II(Mech), 2023/JE1 – 10 Posts
- JE Gr.II(Elec), 2023/JE2 – 10 Posts
- JE (C&l), 2023/JE3 – 10 Posts
- JE (CiviI), 2023/JE4 – 05 Posts
- JE(Comm), 2023/JE5 – 05 Posts
3 (three) years full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical, Electrical/Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications/ Instrumentation, Civil Engineering from any recognized College/ Institute approved by AICTE without not less than 65% marks (General/ OBC(NCL)/EWS) / 60% marks (SC/ST/PwBD) taking average of all the semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute / University
The scale of Pay (As per 7th Pay Revision)
35,400/- to 1,12,400/- in Pay Matrix Level 6
Upper Age Limit
28 Years (NCL)/PWD/Ex-SM candidates will be as per GOI guidelines. No upper age limit for DVC Departmental candidates.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories are required to pay a Nonrefundable Application Fee of Rs 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred Only) through the options mentioned below. application fees.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-SM categories & DVC Departmental Candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- After payment of the application fee, candidates are required to download a receipt which may be retained for future reference and submission at the time of document verification.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply ONLINE only through the DVC website www.dvc.gov.in (Career→ Recruitment→ Recruitment Notices). No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Please read this Advertisement/Notification carefully and ensure the eligibility criteria before submitting the ONLINE application.
- The closing date of ONLINE applications shall be 26.05.2023 (Till 23:59 hrs).
- The closing date for payment of application fees is 26.05.2023.