Last Updated on July 21, 2021 by Admin
An interview is essentially a structured conversation where one participant asks questions, and the other provides answers. In common language, the word “interview” refers to a one-on-one conversation between an interviewer(employer) and an interviewee (a candidate/job seeker). Enroll for free for an online course on how to succeed at online interviews.
An interview is generally categorized into face-to-face interviews and online interviews. In this pandemic era, almost all recruitments are happening through online mode only. To overcome the challenges to face an online interview and getting your desired job, kindly check the below-mentioned online course for how to succeed at interviews offered by one of the top online learning platforms FutureLearn.
- How To Face Civil Engineering Interview [2021 Updated Guide]
- 10-Day Preparation Before Facing Any Job Interview
- An online Course on Mastering the art of site planning
- What are the challenges of a Civil Engineer at a Construction Site?
- Top Online Learning Websites to Learn Emerging Job Skills In 2021
Course Name: How to Succeed at Interviews
Course Offered by The University of Sheffield
The University of Sheffield is one of the world’s top 100 universities with a reputation for teaching and research excellence.
This free three-week course provides the tools you need to succeed at interviews and land your dream job or course place.
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Weekly study: 3 hours
- 100% online:
- Course Type: FREE online course
Being offered an interview is exciting but can be quite daunting. On this course, our experts from The Careers Service here at The University of Sheffield will make sure you are prepared for the big day.
If you’re still at the stage of writing your CV and submitting applications for a job or course, join this course on How to Succeed at Writing Applications.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Improve your chances of success in getting a job or securing a place on a university course.
- Apply best practice techniques to enable you to tackle interviews for jobs, apprenticeships, campus placements, and university courses more effectively.
- Identify what recruiters are looking for by researching an organization or institution thoroughly, and identifying what skills and attributes recruiters might be looking for.
Week 1: Preparing for interviews
Week 2: Dealing with interviews
Week 3: Handling different types of interview
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone applying for jobs or courses. It will be of particular interest to those in the early stages of their career, or those who are out of practice and need to update their skills. No prior knowledge or expertise is needed.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future dates.