Last Updated on October 11, 2022 by Admin
Applications are invited to Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC Recruitment 2022) from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement of AEE (Mechanical, Environment, Reservoir & Other), Chemist, Geologist, Transport Officer & Other Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices from its operational areas at its location across 20 work centers
ONGC Recruitment 2022 for Engineers and Others.
Advt. No: 06/2022 (R&P)
Total Vacancies – 871 Posts
Table of Contents
Post Details show Post Name and Vacancy Details
- AEE – 641 Posts
- Chemist – 39 Posts
- Geologist – 55 Posts
- Geophysicist – 78 Posts
- Programming Officer – 13 Posts
- Materials Management Officer – 32 Posts
- Transport Officer – 13 Posts
*Kindly check the detailed official notification for the number of positions for the respective posts.
- For Unreserved/ EWS: 30 Years
- For OBC: 33 Years
- For SC/ ST: 35 Years
- For PWD: 40 Years
For AEE (Drilling/ Cementing):
- For Unreserved/ EWS: 28 Years
- For OBC: 31 Years
- For SC/ ST: 33 Years
- For PWD: 38 Years
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Civil, Mechanical, Petroleum, Telecom, E&T, Physic with Electronics, Instrumentation, Chemical, Environmental, Computer, IT Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Post Graduation in Geologist, geology, mathematics, Petroleum, Chemical, Physic and Chemistry from a Govt. recognized institute/University
- Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- GEN/EWS/OBC – 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD – No Charges
How to Apply
- Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply Online from 22.09.2022 till 12.10.2022 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper-based applications will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of 3 Posts as per qualification.
Important Dates For ONGC Recruitment 2022
Last Date of receipt of applications: 12.10.2022