Last Updated on December 26, 2022 by Admin
NIT Rourkela Hiring 2023 invites ONLINE applications in a prescribed format from eligible Indian nationals for filling up the following vacant posts:
The National Institute of Technology Rourkela is an Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Education, Government of India, which provides higher education and research in various branches of Engineering, Technology, Science & Arts.
NIT Rourkela Hiring 2023 for Various Posts.
Advertisement No.– NITR/ES/08/2022
Total no of Vacancies – 147 Posts
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Principal Scientific Officer – 01 Post
- Superintending Engineer – 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar – 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer – 01 Post
- Senior Executive Engineer – 01 Post
- Scientific Officer – 01 Post
- Student Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 04 Posts
- Medical Officer – 03 Posts
- Superintendent – 10 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 36 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 03 Posts
- SAS Assistant – 01 Post
- Library & Information Assistant – 03 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 13 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 25 Posts
- Senior Technician – 12 Posts
- Technician – 29 Posts
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation with a CGPA of 6.5 on 10 points scale or at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale and a consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations.
- B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering with first class or equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC 7-point
scale with a good academic record from a recognized University / Institute.
- B.E. / B. Tech or M.Sc./ MCA degree in a relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10
point scale or 60 % marks) and consistently excellent academic record.
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC
point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institute
- B.E. / B. Tech / M.Sc. in relevant field or MCA Degree with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10
point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
- Master’s degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science or equivalent degree
with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic
record from a recognized University / Institute.
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Arts/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute and
Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science.
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and
proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in a relevant field from a Government recognized
Polytechnic / Institute.
Applicants belonging to UR, OBC (Non-creamy layer) category shall be required to pay an Application fee of ₹ 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only), and EWS, SC, ST, and PWD candidates are required to pay an Application fee of ₹ 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only). The Application Fee is to be paid through SBI Collect only. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Application Fee, once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Further, the applicants who had already submitted online applications against advertisement No. ES/03/2018 and NITR/ES/01/2020 do not need to pay the application fee. However, at the time of physical verification of documents, if it is found that the concerned applicant had not paid the application fee as prescribed in the said advertisement(s) (except exempted group), the same will be collected at the rates as
prescribed in the present advertisement
How to Apply
For online application submission, please visit the Institute website at https://website.nitrkl.ac.in/FacultyStaff/Career/Non-Teaching/ and click on the ‘Apply Online link
against the advertisement number to fill in your Application.
- Opening of Online Application Portal – 17:00 HRS, 14th December 2022 (Wednesday)
- Closing of Online Application Portal – 17:00 HRS, 16th January 2023 (Monday)
- The last date for payment of the Application Fee through the SBI Collect portal – is 23.59 HRS, 19th January 2023 (Thursday)