Last Updated on August 10, 2023 by Admin
Applications are invited in OPaL Recruitment 2023 from aspirants meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices for a period of one year under The Apprentices Act 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below
OPaL, an established force in the growing petrochemical landscape, has put various transformational and strategic initiatives in motion. To achieve its business goals and continue growth momentum, OPaL is seeking ambitious and skilled individuals who aspire to grow with us.
The complex is equipped with world-class technology with an annual capacity of 2.0 million tones of a wide portfolio of petrochemicals viz, HDPE, LLDPE, PP, Benzene, Butadiene, Pyrolysis Gasoline, CBFS, etc.
ONGC Petro Additions Limited (OPaL) is one of the largest integrated Petrochemical Complexes in South Asia, located in the port town of Dahej, Gujarat.
OPaL Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices.
Table of Contents
The total no of vacancies is 40 Posts
Applications are invited from aspirants meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices for a period of one year under The Apprentices Act 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below:
- Fitter – 08 Posts
- Chemical Plant – 16 Posts
- Electric – 05 Posts
- Instrument – 04 Posts
- Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Lab – 03 Posts
- Machine – 02 Posts
- Trade certificate on Fitter Trade.
- Trade certificate on Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade
- Trade certificate on Electrician Trade
- Trade certificate on Instrument Mechanical Chemical Plant (IMCP) Trade
- Trade certificate on Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) Trade
- Trade certificate on Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant (LACP) Trade
- Trade Certificate on Machinist Trade.
Stipend and other general information:
- The apprentice will be given a stipend of Rs. 8,050/- per month up to his engagement in OPaL under apprenticeship as per Apprentice Act, 1961, Apprentice Rules 1992 as amended from time to time during their engagement period.
- The company will also provide Personal protective equipment (PPE) during his engagement in OPaL under apprenticeship.
- The apprentice shall be required to arrange his accommodation on his own, as the company will not provide any kind of accommodation/stay arrangements.
- The apprentice is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of engagement.
Applicant should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as of 01.04.2023 and should not be more than twenty-one (21)years of age as of 01.04.2023. That is, the Date of Birth of the applicants should be between 01/04/2002 to 01/04/2005 only.
- The Applicants meeting the above-mentioned criteria shall be required to undergo a written test. The selection will be based on the performance in written tests and personal interviews.
- Candidates will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- 20% of the seat of the total requirements to be kept reserved for applicants from Ambetha and Suva villages of Vagra Taluka who are meeting the published eligibility criteria. In case of receiving more applications from these villages, their selection will be based on merit as defined above and seats allocated for these villages shall not be increased. In another scenario of non-receiving sufficient applications from these villages, the vacant reserved seat shall be allotted to applicants (other than Ambetha/Suva) in the order of merit as defined above.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness for Apprenticeship Training in OPaL, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address, and registration number of the medical authority.
Documents required at the time of application:
- D.O.B document – 10th Standard certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority.
- Copy of Consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained. If the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from the respective Industrial Training Institute(ITI) for calculating the percentage of marks.
- Copy of latest updated resume
- Before applying for an apprentices position (Column A below) who possess the essential qualification (as specified in Column B below), applicants have to first register themselves in the online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India at https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- After successful registration with the above agency, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for an apprentices position in OPaL website www.opalindia.in.
- Opal has state-of-the-art technology and offers excellent learning opportunities and a challenging environment.
- Please click on the respective opening given in the table to know the detailed job profile, experience & qualification age, remuneration, etc. requirements of the post. Please click on “apply” to fill out the application and apply
- Selected candidate(s) will be offered an attractive remuneration on a CTC basis. In addition to CTC, the company also offers Mediclaim and Group Insurance benefits.
- Candidates who had applied in the past need to apply afresh against this advertisement.
The last date for submission of the online application is 11/08/2023 (Midnight 24:00 hrs).
OPaL Recruitment Notification
[penci_related_posts dis_pview=”no” dis_pdate=”no” title=”Related Posts” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”no” number=”10″ style=”list” align=”none” withids=”” displayby=”cat” orderby=”date”]