Last Updated on November 28, 2023 by Admin
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals for NIT Patna Recruitment to the following posts on a regular basis at the National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna-800 005.
NIT Patna Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
Advertisement No: NITP/Rect./03/2023
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 47 Posts
- Superintendent – 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 11 Posts
- Technician – 18 Posts
- Junior Assistant(Accounts) – 06 Posts
- Office Attendant – 07 Posts
- First class or equivalent Grade in BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical/ Electronics /Electrical Engineering with excellent academic record.
- First Class or Equivalent Grade in B.Sc Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 50% marks or
- Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60%
- Secondary (10) with at least 60 % marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade.
How to Apply
- The candidates are required to apply online with complete information and attachments. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application forms and fee. However, the candidates will be solely responsible if the test of two or more trades coincides with each other
and the Institute will not be responsible for conducting separate tests at any stage for the applicants who have applied for more than one trade.
- The candidates applying for more than one post are required to create more than one email ID.
- The detailed process (SOP) for filling online application form will be available on the Institute website www.nitp.ac.in.
- Application along with the relevant enclosures should reach the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna – 800005, on or before 5:00 PM of 7th December, 2023. The envelope should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for. Applications received after last day will be rejected. The institute shall not be held responsible for postal delay due to any reason.
Applicants belonging to the UR / EWS / OBC(NCL) category shall be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400.00 and for applicants belonging to the SC / ST category, the nonrefundable fee is Rs.200.00. Applicants belonging to PwD category are exempted from the payment of Fee.
The online portal shall remain open from 7t h N o v e m b e r, 2 0 2 3 to 2 9 t h N o v e m b e r , 2 0 2 3.
- The opening date for submission of online applications is 7th November 2023
- The last date for submission of the online fee is 28th November 2023
- The last date for submission of online application is 29th November 2023
- The last date for submission of printout of the application along with supporting documents is 7th December 2023, at 5 PM