Last Updated on June 8, 2022 by Admin
Online applications are invited to the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur Recruitment from Indian nationals in the prescribed format for the posts of Assistant Professor (Pay Level-10, 11, 12) (Pay level 10, 11 – on contract) in the Departments of Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering*, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Physics, and Production & Industrial Engineering.
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professor.
Advt. No. NITJSR/ESS/CD/2022-23/199
The total no of vacancies is 67 Posts.
- Assistant Professor (on contract) PB-3, AGP Rs. 6000/- (6th CPC) equivalent Level 10 as per (7th CPC) Grade-II
- Assistant Professor (on contract) PB-3, AGP Rs. 7000/- (6th CPC) equivalent Level 11 as per (7th CPC) Grade-II
- Assistant Professor PB-3, AGP Rs. 8000/- (6th CPC) equivalent level 12, as per (7th CPC) Grade-I
How to Apply
The candidates are advised to download the duly filled application form from the Institute website. The duly completed application form, along with self-attested supporting documents, such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. must be sent by speed/registered post only so as to reach The Registrar, NIT Jamshedpur, Adityapur, Jamshedpur- 831014, India by 15th June 2022
Applicants, who are in the employment of Government/Govt.Undertaking/ Autonomous Body must
send their application through the proper channel. Reservation policy for appointments in the institutions of national importance as per Government of India norms will be applicable. Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications does not ensure the call for an interview.
If the number of candidates is more against a post, then shortlisting criteria to restrict the number to be called for an interview will be displayed on the Institute website. The institute reserves its right to cancel the recruitment procedure for any post or all posts without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof. The institute will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay.
The envelope containing the application be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of…………………………. in the Department of……………………………………………………..”
Non-Refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) only for UR/OBC/EWS applicants (Male only). The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect only. No other mode of fee payment will be accepted
- The last date of submission of the online application is 10th June 2022 by 17:30Hrs.
- The last date of receipt of the hard copy of the duly filled application form, along with all supporting documents, duly self-attested is 15th June 2022 by 17:30Hrs.