Last Updated on July 25, 2022 by Admin
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC Recruitment), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the Senior Consultant-Infrastructure (NHM) post purely on contractual basis.
NHSRC Recruitment 2022 for Senior Consultant-Infrastructure (NHM).
Senior Consultant-Infrastructure (NHM) – 01 Posts
- B.E. or B. Tech in Civil Engineering & M.E/ M Tech (Civil engineering -Structure).
- B.E. or B. Tech in Civil Engineering & Post Graduate diploma in Construction Management or M.B.A (Construction Management) from recognized University/IIM/IIT/NIT.
- 5 years’ experience in structural design of hospital buildings, planning, tendering, execution and contract
management of civil works including allied works for large sized/ multi storied building or hospital projects.
- Experience of handing National Health Mission Infrastructure Projects – Programme Implementation Plans (PIPs), Central/State/UT Government civil construction projects/ health facilities related projects including arbitration proceedings between construction agency & Department and knowledge of working with projects covered under CPWD/State PWD‘s procedures, manual & specifications.
63 years (As on last date of receiving application)
Roles and Responsibilities
Work responsibilities would include, but not confined to the following:
- To examine/review concept plan(s)/ Detailed Project Report(s)/ estimates received in Ministry and make necessary suggestions/ recommendations as advice;
- To examine/review tender documents(s) for civil works and submit advice;
- To examine all technical issues related to and arising during implementation of civil works in NHM Projects and submit advice;
- To assist and to render advice in evaluation of specifications and in quality assurance’s. To evaluate work progress against planned schedule and review/revise construction scheduling and submit advice accordingly;
- To identify potential problem areas, likely cause of delay/slippage and suggest preventive and contingent action and submit advice;
- To examine State Programme Implementation Plans (PIPs) and offer inputs/Comments/recommendations for conducting Pre NPCC and NPCC meetings.
- Common Review Mission(CRM), as a part of the team engaged in the task and monitoring/reviewing States/UTs‘ health system of infrastructure strengthening in the States/UTs;
- To carry out any other and all tasks as may be assigned by NHM Division.
Period of Contract
The candidate selected after a short listing process including personal interview of short listed candidates, would be considered for engagement purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
Between Rs 90,000/- to Rs 150,000/- per month. Remuneration shall be negotiable and decided based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC
website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
*The Selected Candidate will be required to join within 15 days of issuance of Offer
The last date for receiving applications is 03-Aug-2022.