Last Updated on September 15, 2023 by Admin
NHPC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Power, Govt.
Of India, Company’s Corporate Office, Faridabad, NHPC Recruitment invites applications from eligible candidates for 01-year Apprenticeship Training in different ITI Trades of Draughtsman (Civil) & Draughtsman (Mechanical), Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Secretarial Assistant and Stenographer (Hindi). Accordingly, vacancies have been created on the website www.apprenticeshipindia.org as below:
NHPC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2023 for ITI Trades.
Table of Contents
No of Vacancies – 51 Posts.
Post Details Include Designated Trade and no of seats.
- Draughtsman(Civil) – 04 Posts
- Draughtsman(Mech.) – 01 Posts
- Computer Operating & Programming Assistant – 25 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 13 Posts
- Stenographer(Hindi) – 08 Posts
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on the day of application i.e. on 04.10.2023. A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per the Govt of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
10TH + ITI Passed (Result awaited candidates should not apply) (Passed out ITI during 2019, 2020,
2021,2022 &2023 shall only apply.)
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
How to Apply
- The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in this Notification.
- Candidates should ensure the availability of a self-mobile number and Email ID before applying to the Govt. designated website www.apprenticeshipindia.org. Interested candidates should first REGISTER on the apprentice website and then apply for the relevant vacancies created by this office (Establishment ID: E11220600084). Candidates may refer to the Help Manual available on the Website.
- Candidates are required to send the soft copy of the application along with a self-attested copy of relevant documents to email id – email@example.com
- Online Application starting date on Apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) 11.09.2023 (Monday)
- Last date for enrolling on the Apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) is 04.10.2023 (Wednesday)