Last Updated on April 25, 2021 by Admin
NCCBM Recruitment 2020 Invites Project Engineer (Civil), Laboratory Assistant. National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB), then Cement Research Institute of India (CRI) was founded on 24th December 1962 with the objective to promote research and scientific work connected with cement and building materials trade and industry.
NCCBM Recruitment 2020 for Project Engineer (Civil), Laboratory Assistant.
- Project Engineer (Civil) – 05 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 03 Posts
- B.E / B.Tech (Civil Engg.) / M.E. / M Tech in a relevant area of Civil Engineering
2. B Sc (PCM)
3-7 year’s research/construction experience in the areas like concrete technology, the durability of concrete, high-performance concrete, non-destructive testing, quality control, quality audit/assurance of major civil engineering projects, possessing knowledge in Indian & international code of practices in the field
of civil engineering buildings/structures.
3yrs Diploma (Civil Engineering) With 5 to 6 years of experience in material testing and mix design.
Consolidated Salary (Rs) ( Per Month)
Project Engineer (Civil) – 45,000/- to 60,000/
Laboratory Assistant – 21,000/
30 – 35 years
1. Preference will be given to candidates having meritorious academic qualifications and relevant experience.
2. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government of India Rules to candidates belonging to ‘SC’, ‘ST’, ‘OBC’ categories.
3. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
4. Interim queries will not be entertained.
5. Council reserves the right to raise minimum standards and /or relax age, experience in deserving cases. The number of posts may increase or decrease according to the need of the council.
6. Interested candidates may apply on the above address by sending their application (along with recent passport size photograph) to the Director-General within 15 days of publication of this advertisement (in Employment News) on plain paper giving all details related to name, age, qualification, experience, postal address (contact number), etc along with self-attested copies of all mark sheet/degrees and experience details. Application received through email and fax will not be considered.
7. For detailed information, please visit our website http://www.ncbindia.com. All corrigenda, addendum, amendments, clarification, etc. to this advertisement will be posted on this website only.
NCCBM Recruitment 2020 Notification