Last Updated on July 21, 2021 by Admin
Someone has rightly said that “Doesn’t matter what you do in life, learn Microsoft excel“. Excel is easily available software that is a valuable tool in all phases of life and should be considered significant for personal development. Join this one of the limited period Microsoft Excel course Bundle Only For $29.99.
It can boost your employability and career prospects whilst also being a useful tool to analyze data in everyday life, such as when handling personal finances.
Mastering Microsoft Excel can make you a worthy employee in 2021. Become your office Excel expert with this five-course bundle. The best Excel online courses will make it easy to learn your way around Microsoft’s spreadsheet software, allowing you to develop basic to advanced skills in Microsoft excel software products.
Knowledge of advanced Excel not only helps to organize data in an easy-to-navigate way but also assists in performing complex mathematical functions, in addition, it aids in turning piles of data into helpful graphics and charts.
The advantages of Excel are wide and varied with the powerful data analytical tools included within Microsoft Excel you have the ability to analyze large amounts of data to discover trends and patterns that will influence decisions. You can also try these MS Excel online courses for Engineers.
- MS Excel Usage In The Construction Industry [2021 Updated]
- What Is Microsoft Project? MS Project Online Tutorials and Courses
- Top 21 Products For Work From Home and Learn From Home Life In 2021
- Become A Tableau Professional, A Rewarding Career Opportunity In 2021 and Beyond
Microsoft Excel Online Course Bundle
Become a Data-Crunching Pro with 5 Courses (78 Hours!) for the Business-Minded Excel User.
Courses Offered By Excel with Business on Stacksocial
1. Microsoft Excel
Take a 32-Hour Deep Dive Into All Things Excel
- Access 160 lectures & 32 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how Excel works, how to navigate it, & how to design a spreadsheet
- Discover the most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- Use PivotTables, Pivot Charts, & basic macros
- Create beautiful graphs & charts
- Understand formatting including conditional, cell, & number formatting
2. Advance Excel
Master the Most Powerful Spreadsheet Software in Industry. One of the best courses included in this Microsoft Excel course bundle.
- Access 20 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets w/ macros & VBA
- Solve complex problems w/ superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables & PowerPivots
3. Pivot Table
Harness the Power of Excel’s Most Useful Analytics Tool
- Access 39 modules & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand PivotTable’s primary uses & applications
- Learn how to identify the worst & best data sets
- Discover how to filter, sort, and group Pivot Table data to boost efficiency
4. Business Analysis
Learn to Crunch Numbers Like a Pro & Become a Data Analytics Superstar
- Access 20 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Explore financial modeling theory
- Discover essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges & Advanced Charts
- Understand how to effectively & clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Practice different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages & Regression
5. Microsoft VBA
Get Started with Microsoft VBA to Revolutionize the Way You Work with Excel Data
- Access 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to automate tasks & operations that you perform frequently
- Discover how to define & manage variables, set up subroutines, & create functions
- Understand practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code
- Explore the Pivot Table object & basic approaches to utilizing it