Last Updated on January 22, 2023 by Admin
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, A Govt. of India Undertaking, Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd Recruitment invites ONLINE applications from eligible citizens of India for the following posts. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may submit their applications through ONLINE MODE ONLY.
Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2022 for Mining Sirdar, Jr Overman & Surveyor.
Total no of vacancies – 295 Posts
- Jr.Overman, T&S Gr-C – 82 Posts
- Mining Sirdar T&S Gr-C – 145 Posts
- *Surveyor, T&S Gr-B – 68 Posts
- Diploma in Mining Engineering of 03 years duration or Degree in Mining Engineering or other equivalent qualifications approved on that behalf by the Central Government from any recognized Institute.
- Senior Secondary school examination, intermediate examination (10+2), or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination.
- The Cut-Off date for determining Age Limit Criteria will be the last date of receipt of
application, i.e., 23/01/2023.
- Candidate must not be below 18 years of age as of 23/01/2023.
- The upper age limit is 30 years as of 23/01/2023 for General (UR) & EWS category
How to Apply
- The candidates shall apply online mode available on the MCL website https://mahanadicoal.in only under the CAREERS >>>> Recruitment section as per the qualification and eligibility criteria indicated above. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on the (√) ‘I Agree ‘Button.
- Register by filling up the necessary details (Post opted, name, Mobile No., and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- Check the Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your mail and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering the User ID and password received through e-mail.
- Click on the option to go to Application Form, fill in all the necessary details in the respective field, and upload documents, Photos, and Signatures.
- Check the Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Press Submit Button.
- Make Online payments through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking (as applicable).
- Take Print out of the application form for future records.
Candidates belonging to the GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ₹. 1000/- plus applicable GST – ₹.180/- totalling ₹. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only). The candidate will bear any other tax or bank charges. After filling in all the details in the online application form, the candidate has to submit the form using clicking the submit button and shall be automatically redirected to the payment portal.
- Starting Date of online application & Payment gateway. 03/01/2023 (10:00 AM)
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application 23/01/2023 (11:50 PM)