Last Updated on July 16, 2021 by Admin
The Public Works Department (PWD), Government of Kerala (GoK), KHRI Recruitment are undertaking a project to build internal capacity and to mainstream best-in-class practices into Kerala towards improving the quality of roads and buildings. Presently, with the World Bank assistance, PWD is undertaking reforms under Kerala State Transport Project (KSTP – II). KSTP – II is aimed at improving the quality of its assets by bringing in best practices into the sector. In this regard, the PWD has decided to upgrade its existing facility, the Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) to the status of a Centre of Excellence (CoE).
As a part of its up-gradation to the status of CoE, KHRI requires the services of dynamic and experienced individuals as FIXED-TERM RESOURCE PERSONS from different backgrounds. The desirous eligible applicants may apply online as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment, through the websites of
Kerala Highway Research Institute (www.khri.org) or Centre for Management Development (www.cmdkerala.net). The starting date of online application submission is 07.07.2021 (10:00 am). The last date for submitting online applications is 16.07.2021 (5:00 pm).
The Resource Persons will be hired on a fixed-term contract basis based on their qualification and expertise in the specific areas/ posts mentioned below
KHRI Recruitment 2021 for Engineers and Other.
Total Vacancies – 05 Posts
Structural Engineer – 01 Post
Geotechnical Engineer – 01 Post
Technical Expert (Surveying) – 01 Post
Technical Manager (Material Testing) – 01 Post
Structural Detailer – 01 Post
Qualification for KHRI Recruitment
- M. Tech in Structural Engineering /Equivalent
- M. Tech in Geotechnical Engineering/Equivalent
- M. Tech in Transportation Engineering/Remote Sensing/Geo-Informatics or its equivalent Engineering/Equivalent
- B. Tech & M. Tech in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/ITI (Civil Draughtsman)
Remuneration (INR/ Month)
Rs. 35,000-65,000 based on the years of experience.
General Instructions for KHRI Recruitment
1) All work experience provided shall need to be full time
2) If the number of applicants who possess the ‘preferred’ certifications sought to exceed the number of vacancies proposed to be filled, CMD reserves the right to only shortlist those candidates for the next round who possess these ‘preferred’ certifications
3) Applicants must also submit their detailed CV (in pdf format) as part of the application form to complete the application process. Applications without relevant CV submissions shall be considered incomplete.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
4) The CoE/KHRI reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised
5) CoE/KHRI is not obligated to invite all applicants to the subsequent rounds of shortlisting (eg. Interviews) and only shortlisted candidates may be called.
6) Candidates who fall short of the respective qualification/ experience requirements shall not be considered for the position.
7) Norms of selection will be as per those applicable for contract posts in the Government of Kerala
8) Relaxation on age, qualification, or experience is not applicable for any of the posts. No further claim will be entertained in this regard.
9) KHRI reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/technical presentation/technical interview/final interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. Candidates should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate only.
The starting date of online application submission is 07.07.2021 (10:00 am). The last date for submitting online applications is 16.07.2021 (5:00 pm).
KHRI Recruitment notifications