Last Updated on November 8, 2022 by Admin
India Security Press, Nashik Road Recruitment 2022, invites online applications for the post of Junior Technician at W-1 Level. Applicants are advised to apply online in the proforma given in the advertisement only through the Company’s website at https://ispnasik.spmcil.com under the page “Careers”. Applicants may apply after carefully going through all the instructions given in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Applicants should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria mentioned in the post’s advertisement. The company will verify eligibility concerning the original documents only after they have qualified for their written examination (Online). If the candidates are found ‘Not eligible’ during the document verification process, they will not be allowed for joining the post & their candidature will be summarily rejected.
Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement and the subsequent verification of all concerned documents. Applicants who do not fulfill age and the minimum educational qualification & experience as of the closing date of receipt of applications are not eligible and need not apply for the post.
India Security Press, Nashik Road, is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)” a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, a wholly owned company of the Government of India, incorporated on 13th January 2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of Passport, Non-Judicial Stamp Paper, Stamp Paper etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance having its registered and Corporate Office at 16th floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
India Security Press, Nasik Road Recruitment for Junior Technician.
Advt. No. 02/2022
No of Vacancies
Total no of Vacancies – 85 Posts
An indicative number of vacancies proposed to be filled up for the Junior Technician (various disciplines) at W-1 Level in different fields is detailed below.
- Junior Technician (Technical) – 30 Posts
- Junior Technician (Control) – 38 Posts
- Junior Technician (Tech Support-Design) – 02 Posts
- Junior Technician (Machine Shop) – 04 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electrical) – 02 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electronic) – 02 Posts
- Junior Technician (Store) – 02 Posts
- Junior Technician (CSD) – 05 Posts
Qualification for India Security Press, Nasik Road Recruitment
Full-Time ITI Certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Printing trade viz. Litho offset machine Minder/Letter Press Machine Minder/Offset Printing/Platemaking/ Electroplating/ Full-time ITI in Plate maker-compositor/Hand composing.
Full-Time Diploma in Printing Technology from Government recognized Institutes/ polytechnics.
Full-time ITI Certificate in Engraver/Platemaker (lithographic)/ Fitter/ Electrical trade recognized from NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit for India Security Press, Nasik Road Recruitment
The eligibility criteria for age determination will be calculated as of the closing date of the application. Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 25 years for Junior Technician at W-1 as on closing date of receipt of the application, i.e., 08.11.2022.
- Applicants/Candidates must pay a non-refundable Application Fee to be disbursed through online
- payment only between 08.10.2022 and 08.11.2022. (Candidate will be levied GST and Service Charge from their transaction Bank as applicable).
- No other mode of payment will be accepted; candidates are, therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before payment of the application fee. Fees, once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- The candidates belonging to the General(UR)/EWS and OBC (NCL) categories are required to pay application
fees of Rs.600/-(excluding taxes as applicable).
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged category-PwBD and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay application fees of Rs.200/-(excluding taxes as applicable).
How to Apply
- Application RegistrationProcedure
- Payment of fees Procedure
- Guidelines for uploading Photograph, Signature Scan, Left Thumb Impression, and Hand-Written Declaration.
- Other Guidelines
Applicants can apply online only from 08.10.2022 to 08.11.2022, and no other mode of application will be
- Opening of website link for applying online application 08.10.2022 to 08.11.2022
- Payment of fees in online mode 08.10.2022 to 08.11.2022
- Tentative month of the online written examination, which will be conducted at selected centers December 2022/ January 2023