Last Updated on April 25, 2023 by Admin
Indian Institute of Technology Patna, an Institute of national importance, IIT Patna Recruitment is looking for suitable Indian Nationals for an appointment, on Direct Recruitment (regular) and contractual basis*on the following post(s):
Table of Contents
IIT Patna Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
Advt. No.: IITP/RECT/NT/01/2023/
Total no of Vacancies – 109 Posts
Post Details for IIT Patna Jobs 2023
- Deputy Registrar – 02 Posts
- Superintending Engineer – 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian – 01 post
- Technical Officer / Scientific Officer – 03 Posts
- Medical Officer – 03 Posts
- Assistant Registrar – 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 04 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 17 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor – 01 Post
- Senior Library Information Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Superintendent – 07 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 08 Posts
- Junior Mechanic/Junior Technician – 27 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 14 Posts
- Junior Attendant (Multi-Skilled) – 14 Posts
- Public Relation Officer(on contract)* – 01 post
Qualification requirement for IIT Patna Recruitment 2023
- B.Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/ Mechanical Engineering, Production/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Automobile/Aerospace Engineering or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of five years in a post in Level 10 and above or equivalent or comparable experience in other institutions. Applicants should have demonstrated ability in construction and design, planning and execution of capital works including preparation of estimates and tender documents, and maintenance of the township including water supply, roads, drainage systems, etc.
- M. Tech. / M.E. in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree. Experience in preventive maintenance, retrofitting, rehabilitation, and alteration works; Estate Management of the residential township. Exposure to modern management/construction techniques. Purchase and tendering through GeM and CPP. 3 years’ experience as an Executive Engineer in IITs, NITs, IISERs, AIIMS, or Central Universities. Well-versed with the design of structures, foundations, roads, water, and sewage treatment system.
- Master’s Degree in library science/information science/documentation with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade.
- 3-year Diploma in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Computer Science, and Engineering with relevant experience of 12 years after the diploma out of which five years should be at Level 6 and above or equivalent.
- M.B.B.S degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average, from an Indian Medical Council (IMC), recognized university / Institute with relevant experience of three years after the degree in a large multi-specialty hospital set up.
- M.Sc. or BS-MS degree in Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of one year after the qualifying degree.
Fee payable through payment gateway on online application module for different posts is as under
How to Apply
- The candidates are required to apply online with complete information and attachments.
- Candidates applying for more than one post are required to pay application fees for each applied post. However, the candidates will solely be responsible, if the test of two or more trades/posts coincides with each other. Institute will not be responsible to conduct a separate test at any stage for the applicants who have applied for more than one trade/post.
- Applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must fulfill eligibility criteria as of the closing date of application.
- The detailed process (SOP)/instructions for filling out the online application form will be available on the institute website https://staffrect.iitp.ac.in.
- Opening date for submission of online application 20.04.2023
- The last date of payment of the online fee is 15.05.2023
- The last date for submission of online application is 15.05.2023