Last Updated on November 11, 2023 by Admin
The Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is an institute of National importance established by an Act of
Parliament under the aegis of the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India. IIT Hyderabad Recruitment invites ONLINE Applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill up the following vacant regular posts through Direct Recruitment.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
Advt. No. IITH/2023/NF/15
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 89 Posts
- Group – A Post – 01 Posts
- Public Relations Officer – 01 Posts
- Group – B Posts – 30 Posts
- Technical Superintendent (Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering) – 01 Posts
- Technical Superintendent (Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering)) – 01 Posts
- Technical Superintendent (Computer Science and Engineering) – 01 Posts
- Technical Superintendent (Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics and Power Systems)) – 01 Posts
- Section Officer – 02 Posts
- Junior Psychological Counsellor (Male) – 01 Posts
- Executive Assistant – 02 Posts
- Physiotherapist (Male) – 01 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 06 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor – 01 Posts
- Library Information Assistant – 01 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 10 Posts
- Group – C Posts – 58 Posts
- Accountant – 09 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 17 Posts
- Junior Technician – 29 Posts
- Junior Library Information Assistant – 02 Posts
- Junior Horticulturist – 01 Post
Age limit For IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
- First Class BTech/BE in Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical/ Electronics /Instrumentation, with at least 3 years of relevant experience, OR MSc in Physics/ Chemistry, and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- First-class ME/MTech in Geotechnical Engineering with at least 3 year of relevant experience OR First-class BE/BTech in Civil Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- First Class BTech/BE/MCA/MSc in Computer Science/IT/Electronics, with at least 3 years of hands-on
experience on network/system administration/engineering or software/web development activities, OR
First Class MTech/ME/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics.
- First Class MTech/ME in Power Electronics/Power Systems or related specialization, OR First Class
BTech/BE in Electrical Engineering, with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the area of Power
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent and must have passed the examination of a 3-year course in
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with 1stclass or equivalent grade held by Nursing Council
- First class BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- First class BE/BTECH in Mechanical/ Production/Mechatronics with at least three years of relevant
- ITI in (Turner/Machinist) with a minimum 10 years of experience
- Diploma in mechatronics/instrumentation/controls/electrical/ electronics and communication with a
minimum 5 years
- B. Com with 55% marks or its equivalent grade/CGPA
- Rs, 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). The candidate applying for more than one post shall pay a fee of
Rs 500/- per post separately.
- Candidates eligible for reservation under Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with
Disabilities (PwD), EWS, and Women candidates are exempted from Fee payment.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE applications only. Printout of the ONLINE application form is not required to be submitted to the Institute. OFFLINE applications, if submitted, will be summarily rejected.
- Online mode of applications can be accessed through the link: https://iith.ac.in/careers/
- Please read the General Instructions to the candidates on the online application portal carefully.
- Candidates, who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved / to seek age relaxation, must submit a requisite valid certificate issued by the Competent Authority along with their online application for the examination/verification, otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/EWS status will not be entertained and their applications will be considered under General (UR) category. Similarly, the candidates who wish to seek age relaxation under the PWD category must submit a requisite valid certificate issued by the competent authority along with their online application for the examination/verification, otherwise, their claim will not be considered.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria for the post for which she/he is applying as detailed for the respective post. Candidates will be short-listed for a Test/Interview based on the information provided by them in their online applications. If at any subsequent stage, the information provided/claim made by the applicant is found to be false, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process and if appointed, services will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
Important Dates For IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
- Commencement of Online Application 22nd October 2023, 09:00 AM IST
- Last date for submission of the Online Application is 12th November 2023, 5:00 PM IST
Kindly check the below links to apply for the IIT Hyderabad Recruitment.