Last Updated on April 28, 2023 by Admin
Online applications are invited in IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment for enrollment to Apprenticeship Training for a period of one year at SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur, as Trade Apprentice in line with the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2022 for Apprenticeship.
No of Vacancies
A total of 239 Trade Apprentices in the following branches will be engaged as per the following details
- Electrician – 65 Posts
- Fitter – 57 Posts
- Rigger – 18 Posts
- Turner – 12 Posts
- Machinist – 15 Posts
- Welder – 32 Posts
- Computer/ICTSM – 06 Posts
- Ref. & AC – 16 Posts
- Mechanic-Motor Vehicle – 05 Posts
- Plumber – 06 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 07 Posts
Any Indian citizen who passed out Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialization from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India can apply. He/she must Pass out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered and will not be given any additional weightage.
Candidates who have already registered /undergone /undergoing for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible
The candidate should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years, as of 01.04.2023. A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per Govt. of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS
The duration of training will be one year from the date of Contract creation & contract would be terminated automatically after completion of apprenticeship training period. Shortlisted candidates have to give notorised the undertaking that after completion of training they will not demand for employment.
Rs 7000-7700/Month (in line with the act,1961). Apprentices are expected to arrange for their accommodation and other related arrangements, on their own.
How to Apply
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement/notification for details of educational qualifications & other eligibility criteria before submitting of online application.
- Candidates, who are applying through NAPS portal, will be considered for the above-mentioned vacancy.
- Candidates are advised to register as a student online on NAPS portal (https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in).
- Valid registration number created on National Apprenticeship Promotion scheme (NAPS) portal is compulsory to apply for the above positions. After registering oneself, one can login into the home page of NAPS portal as candidate then go to “Apprenticeship opportunities” and then click find establishments.
- Candidate should select SAIL IISCO STEEL PLANT, Burnpur (E03171900012) to apply in
passed out trade of ITI against vacancies appearing on the portal.
- Start date of online application: 11.04.2023
- Closing date for online application: 29.04.2023 (Saturday)