Last Updated on September 8, 2023 by Admin
HPCL invites talented & motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities in energy sector and
willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible
candidates can apply for the following vacancies ONLINE.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was established on July 15, 1974. HPCL is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) with the highest ever annual Gross sales of Rs. 4,66,192 Crore during FY 2022-23. HPCL achieved the highest-ever sales volume of 43.4 MMT and processed 19.09 million tonnes of crude during 2022- 23 with 107% of refinery capacity utilization and achieved the highest-ever pipeline throughput of 23.25 MMT during the year. HPCL enjoys over 19.2% market share in India and has a strong presence in Refining and marketing petroleum products in the country.
HPCL Hiring for Various Posts.
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 37 Posts
- Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager/ Manager – 27 Posts
- Senior Manager – 06 Posts
- Chief Manager/ Deputy General Manager – 04 Posts
- M.E. / M. Tech. in Chemical /Electrochemical Engineering, Mechanical / Energy, Combustion & Emission /
Mechanical / Thermal Engineering
- Ph.D. in Analytical/Organic/ Physical Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/ Solid-state Chemistry / Chemistry / Physics / Material Science/ / Chemistry / Renewable Energy / Energy or other relevant areas of Chemical Sciences
- The maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBCNC, 10 years for PwBD (UR),
13 years for PwBD (OBCNC) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates.
- The maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between
01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Maximum age relaxation by 5 years is applicable for Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/ SSCOs) subject to rendering a minimum 5 years’ service in Armed Forces and fulfilment of other conditions prescribed by Govt. of India.
How to Apply
- Online Application will be accepted from 0900 hrs on 18th August 2023 till 2359 hrs on 30th September 2023.
- Candidates are requested to apply online only on www.hindustanpetroleum.com Careers → Current Openings, after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be
- Applications with incomplete/wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered.
- The email id/mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year.
Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo/fake email
ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- All the details given in the submitted online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- In the event of non-submission of completed application along with application fees (wherever
applicable) from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand canceled and
no further communication/consideration on the same will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process within stipulated time as advised by HPCL. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria of documents from the data given in application form will lead to
disqualification at any stage.
- CBT/ Interviews for different positions may be conducted on the same day/ different venues for all the positions.
- Any request for a change of venue/ date for CBT / interviews will not be entertained.
- The application fees are applicable to all positions.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹1180/- +
payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e ₹180/- + payment
gateway charges if applicable).
- Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying application fee online, the payment
status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful
receipt of fees.
- All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is “Completed” as the transaction will be
considered “incomplete” in case of any other payment status. Once the payment is done, candidates
are required to take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference.
- No other mode of payment than those mentioned above will be accepted.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Also, chargeback cannot be claimed for any reason.
- The fee being paid is only towards the submission of the application and does not in any way guarantee issuance of interview call letter etc.
- Commencement of online application: 18th August, 2023
- Last date of online application: 30th September, 2023