ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international energy companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. Kindly check the latest job openings in ExxonMobil India careers below and apply for them online.
ExxonMobil holds an industry-leading inventory of resources, is one of the largest refiners and marketers of petroleum products, and its chemical company is one of the largest in the world.
Latest Job openings in ExxonMobil | India locations
Kindly check the following latest job openings in ExxonMobil India careers and apply on the company’s career page. Kindly check the detailed job description and apply online.
Field Engineer, Delhi, Delhi, India On-site
Job Role Summary
ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international energy companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. ExxonMobil holds an industry-leading inventory of resources, is one of the largest refiners and marketers of petroleum products, and its chemical company is one of the largest in the world.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, within minimum GPA 6.5 and above
- Prior work experience in heavy industrial machinery and application expertise for gears, hydraulics, compressor and engines
- Strong technical and commercial skills with hands-on application knowledge and demonstrated record of supporting sales conversion
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in the following areas will be an advantage:
- providing engineering support for lubricant applications in industrial and automotive Industries
- familiarity with maintenance requirements of equipment operation in power, cement, pulp & paper, mining and general manufacturing sectors
- understanding of lubrication services for efficient and reliable equipment operations
- Strong knowledge of bearing, gear, commercial vehicle lubricants engine and operation of mechanical components will be an advantage
- Strong application knowledge of heavy earth moving equipment will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Implement planned engineering services at nominated key accounts
- Provide engineering services and support to customers and channel partners in product recommendation and applications, lubrication assessment/survey, product upgrades, new product introductions, conversion opportunities, and troubleshooting
- Drive new business acquisitions and conversions
- Act as engineering, services and technical sales resource for the field sales force
- Identify and address customer needs
- Conduct training sales and technical employees, customers and company distributors to increase product and applications knowledge and also to coach distributor lubrication engineers to deliver lubrication solution to customers
- Promote deployment of the used oil condition monitoring program to customers and industry
- Generate engineering reports documenting findings/investigations carried out at customer sites
Other similar job openings
For more details on the positions and to apply online, visit https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ on ExxonMobil India careers and apply for them.
- Company Website: https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/
- Visit: Worldwide Jobs in ExxonMobil
- Visit: Similar Job Openings in ExxonMobile India
- What Does a Business Analyst Do? How to Become a Business Analyst
- Project Engineer Job Description and Salary Details
- Alternate Career Options for Civil Engineers [2022 Definitive Guide]
- An Introduction to Contract Management and Procurement
- Real Estate Analyst Job Description and Salary Details
- Blending GIS and BIM: A Novel Approach In Infrastructure Development