Last Updated on May 12, 2022 by Admin
ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international energy companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. Kindly check the below-mentioned latest job openings in ExxonMobil India careers and apply for them online.
ExxonMobil holds an industry-leading inventory of resources, is one of the largest refiners and marketers of petroleum products, and its chemical company is one of the largest in the world.
Latest Job openings in ExxonMobil | India locations
Kindly check the following latest job openings in ExxonMobil India careers and apply on the company’s career page. kindly check the detailed job description and apply online.
Construction Planning Engineer, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Provide safety leadership at all execution locations
- Coach the Safety team on how to utilize the WFP/IWP as a communication tool
- Using WorkFace Planning as a medium must facilitate a safe work culture and should hold accountable for providing safe working conditions for all planned activities.
- Ensure that safety, quality, and efficiency at the workplace are considered in the planning process, shall use their hands-on construction expertise to overlook sequencing, scheduling, and development of IWPs
- Leverage construction experience in monitoring and advising stakeholders with Scoping/Developing IWPs based upon the Project Teams plan for execution and in line with the project schedule
- Develop/monitor schedule for stakeholder deliverables and aid in Identifying potential schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timeous manner.
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed about project timelines and deadlines. Report progress, performance, initiatives, and issues to the Site or Project Manager
- Develop a systematic process and timeline for removing Constraints pertaining IWPs
- Manage construction-related interfaces/interactions with contractors and other company functional groups (e.g. engineering, systems completions, installation, etc.)
- Provide construction contractor oversight and support when required
- Actively participate in Key Risk Assessments, Construction Readiness Reviews, and/or Independent Project Reviews
- Coach the Safety and QA/QC departments on how to utilize the IWP as a communication tool
- Where needed maintain a status updates on installation work package development, execution, and completion with stakeholders
- Actively participate in lessons learned review and development of closeout reports
- Accountable for competency and career development of direct reports including providing input to appraisal process for assigned site personnel
- Participate and drive functional and organizational initiatives (non-field work) to improve the organization’s construction tools (e.g. modularization, advanced work packages, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (e.g. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical) from a recognized university with GPA of 6.5 and above
- At least 7 years of construction experience in the Oil and Gas and/or Petro-Chemical industries
- Work experience in reviewing, understanding, and planning work using construction metrics such as construction schedules, progress reports, craft manpower analysis, material availability, etc.
- Work experience in planning construction sequencing and activities during the engineering phase
- Work experience in interfacing with engineering and procurement to incorporate Construction plans, constructability concerns, etc.
- Strong understanding of typical construction site and fabrication yard performance variables
- Competent skill level in one or more discipline areas e.g. Civil, Mechanical, Instrument/Controls, Piping, etc.
- Competent skill levels in Primavera, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PowerBI (Basics), Workforce Planning Software (Basics), and the 3D model review tools like NavisWork, SmartPlant Review, etc.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests
- Able to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Ability to clearly and concisely convey recommendations to management/leadership
- Ability and willingness to take extended international business trips
Other similar job openings
For more details on the positions and to apply online visit https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ on exxonmobil india careers and apply for them.
- Company Website: https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/
- Visit: Worldwide Jobs in ExxonMobil
- Visit: Similar Job Openings in ExxonMobile India
- Shapoorji Pallonji Walk-in-Interview | 21st May 2022 | Multiple Openings | Hyderabad
- L&T-Energy Hydrocarbon Mega Walkin Interview Drive | 12th to 28th May | Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Chennai
- What Does a Business Analyst Do? How to Become a Business Analyst
- Project Engineer Job Description and Salary Details
- Alternate Career Options for Civil Engineers [2022 Definitive Guide]
- An Introduction to Contract Management and Procurement
- Real Estate Analyst Job Description and Salary Details
- Blending GIS and BIM: A Novel Approach In Infrastructure Development