Last Updated on November 8, 2023 by Admin
Applications are invited in CSIR-IIP Recruitment from enthusiastic Indian Nationals having excellent academic records and proven technical skills along with the requisite experience and a high degree of motivation for the jobs assigned, to fill up the vacancies of the following posts as per the details given below
CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), is dedicated in multidisciplinary R&D programs of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India. CSIR-IIP has a rich legacy of being a pioneer in the area of Petroleum and hydrocarbon industry and is presently engaged in the development of sophisticated green technologies to cater to the energy needs of the modern world and reduce carbon footprint.
CSIR-IIP has developed and transferred technologies to industries in the areas of petroleum refining, natural gas, petrochemicals, chemicals and utilization of petroleum products, provided technical services and imparted world-class training to the human resources of Qil and Refining industry. CSIR-IIP has strong collaborations with industries and academia in India & abroad and has outstanding scientists in the multidisciplinary areas of R&D in the hydrocarbon and related industries.
CSIR-IIP Recruitment 2023 for Technical Assistant, Technician.
Draft Advertisement No. : 06/2023
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 51 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 24 Posts
- Technician-1 – 27 Posts
Most Essential eBook to Ace Your Civil Engineering and Construction Job Interview
- Construction Jobs Interview: An Ultimate Interview Preparation Guide Ebook
- Construction Management Job Interview Guide + 200 Interview Q&A PDF eBook
- An Ultimate Guide to Launch Your Career in Digital Construction: Ebook
- BIM Job Interview Preparation Guide + 210 Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBook
- A Comprehensive Civil Engineering Job Interview Guide with 300 Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBook.
- Construction Project Coordinator Job Interview Guide + 200 Interview Q&A PDF eBook
- Interview Guide & 150 Construction Project Management Interview Questions & Answers eBook
- Technical Assistant – 28 Years
- Technician-1 – 28 Years
Total Emoluments approximately*(in Rs)
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 59,196/-
- Technician-1 – Rs 33.118/-
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg./Tech. of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission with minimum 60% marks
- Diploma in Electronics Engg./Tech. of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission with minimum 60% marks
- Diploma in Civil Engg./Tech. of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission with minimum 60% marks
- Diploma in Chemical Engg./Tech. of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission with minimum 60% marks
- B.Sc. or equivalent with minimum 60% marks
- SSC/10th Standard or equivalent with Science subjects, with minimum 55% marks and ITI certificate or national/state trade
- Candidates belonging to the General, OBC & EWS categories are required to arrange to deposit fee of Rs. 500/- through SB Collect. SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-servicemen/Abroad candidates and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post indicating the Post Code of the post accompanied by a separate requisite fee of Rs. 500/- through SB Collect.
You Might Be Interested In;
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile
- 09 Top Career Options After Engineering In India [2023 Updated Guide]
- 18 Top Career Options for Engineering Graduates in 2023
- Alternate Career Options for Civil Engineers [2023 Definitive Guide]
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- A simple solution for all FRESHERS.
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to submit ONLINE application through our website www. iip.res.in. The candidates have to register themselves with valid email ID before applying and after registering themselves, they can apply for the post for which they wish to apply.
- If the candidate does not have a valid E-mail ID, he/she should create a new valid E-mail ID before
- The candidates have to attach only one PDF file containing scanned copies of original educational
qualification certificates, professional qualification certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates,
Caste certificate (if applicable), fee receipt and other documents with the online application form.
- The computer generated Application Form (print-out) duly manually signed accompanied by self
attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications,
experience and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with the receipt of application fee(if applicable) should be sent in an
envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Post Code ) only by Registered/Speed Post to the address:
Sr. Controller of Administration,
CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. LI.P.,
Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248005 (Uttarakhand).
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is 19.11.2023 (5:30 PM), this date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas apply online.
- It should be kept in mind that in the hard copy of the Application Form, the candidate is required to affix
his photograph duly signed across and also manually sign on the application. Unsigned applications will
not be considered and will be rejected.
- Date of commencement of online applications: 20.10.2023
- The last date for receipt of online applications is 09.11.2023
- The last date for receipt of hardcopy of applications is 19.11.2023