Last Updated on November 7, 2023 by Admin
ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre is one of the prestigious research organizations working under the aegis of the Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India seeking online applications from eligible candidates for filling up regular posts in Technical cadre under Direct Recruitment.
Table of Contents
ICMR-VCRC Recruitment for Various Posts.
Advertisement No. ICMR-VCRC/Tech/01/2023-24
Total no of Vacancies – 71 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 20 Posts
- Technician-I – 30 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant-I – 21 Posts
- 1st class three-year Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with at least one of the following subjects.
3. Molecular Biology
- 1st class three-year Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with two years experience in electrical works.
- 1st class B.E/B. Tech in Electrical Engineering
- 1st class three-year Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with two years experience in civil works.
- 1st class B.E/B. Tech in Civil Engineering.
- 1st class three-year Bachelor’s Degree in Bioinformatics from a recognized University
- 1st class three-year Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University.
- 1st class three-year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Information Technology
- 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board plus one-year working experience in a Government recognized/approved/registered Institution or ITI/Trade certificate in a relevant field issued by Government agencies.
- The Application Fee of 300 (Rupees Three hundred only) + Payment Gateway charges as applicable,
shall be paid online only while submitting the application and no other means/mode of payment
will be accepted.
- Women Candidates and Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Schedules Tribe (ST),
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment
of Application Fee.
- The application fee is applicable to all the candidates including ICMR employees.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded, non-transferable, and cannot be held in reserve for any other
examination under any circumstances.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date of receipt of online applications for all the posts.
- No age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates applying for the Unreserved posts as per Govt. of India guidelines.
How to Apply
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfil the eligibility norms.
Candidates should possess the prescribed qualification from a recognised University/ Educational
Institution and required minimum years of experience (wherever applicable) after obtaining the
requisite qualification as on the last date of applying for the post.
- Period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt
of online application i.e. last date.
- It is to be noted that if a candidate is allowed to appear for the examination, it does not mean that
the eligibility of the candidate is verified. The eligibility of the candidate shall be verified by the
Institute only at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
- Applications will be accepted only through online mode. Only one application should be submitted
for one post. Candidates should submit separate application for each post, if they intend to apply for
more than one post.
- Candidate should read the instructions in the Advertisement and Online Application form carefully,
before making any entry or selecting any option.
- Before filling Online Application form, candidates should be ready with the necessary documents/
certificates required. The candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of post applied for
etc., and upload recent front-facing passport size photograph with Proper Plain Background.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email-ID and Mobile number. It should be kept active throughout the Recruitment process. Necessary Intimation about Admit Card for Written Examination, Document Verification etc., will be sent to the candidates through their registered email ID / registered mobile number only. Candidates are also advised to visit ICMR-VCRC websites www.vcrc.icmr.org.in and www.icmr.nic.in at regular intervals for the latest updates/information on this recruitment process. No correspondence will be sent through post/courier.
- Candidates must ensure that their photo and signature is clearly visible in the preview at the time of filling
application in online mode. If the photo/signature displayed is small or not visible in preview mode, it
indicates that the photo/signature is not as per the required format and in that case, the application
will be rejected summarily.
- The other instructions for filling of the online application form will be displayed in the recruitment portal.
- This Institute will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications
within the last date on account of any reasons.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 18-10-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08-11-2023