Last Updated on November 5, 2020 by Admin
Candidates who fulfill the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications, and experience, etc. may download the Application Form and Data Sheet from the ‘Recruitment’ link on CSIR-CSIO website
www.csio.res.in and send the following documents through e-mail to Project Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the position of ‘( Project Assistant / Project Associate / Project Associate-II / Senior Project Associate / Project Scientist-I / Project Scientist-II (Please strike off whichever is not applicable))’ – Advt. No. 06/2020” on or before 18.11. 2020, 5:00 PM
Table of Contents
CSIR-CSIO Recruitment 2020 for Various Posts.
No of Vacancies
- Project Assistant – 02 posts
- Project Associate-I/II – 08 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – 03 Posts
- Project Scientist-I/II – 02 Posts
Qualification for CSIR-CSIO
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / 3 years Diploma in Computer Science.
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronics
- For Project Associate-I: M. Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics/Photonics/Opto-electronics/other optics and photonics related areas from a recognized university or equivalent
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics/Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Optics & opto-electronics from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Project Associate-II: Above qualification with 2 years experience in research and development in relevant areas in industrial and academic institutions or science and technology organizations and scientific activities and services.
- For Project Scientist-I: Doctoral degree in Physics/Applied Physics/ Photonics/ Opto-electronics/Other optics and photonics related areas from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Project Scientist-II: Above qualification with 3 years of relevant experience in research and development in industrial and academic institutions or science and technology organizations and scientific activities and services.
Apply before 18.11. 2020, 5:00 PM