Last Updated on May 2, 2022 by Admin
Online Applications are invited in CSIR-CGCRI Recruitment 2022 for TECH EXPERTS from talented and result-oriented Indian Nationals for the following posts as per details furnished below. CSIR – Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute is a premier national laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, which is an Autonomous Body under the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
The Institute undertakes a wide range of basic and applied R&D projects spanning the areas of specialty glasses, specialized optical fiber, Sol-gel processing of glass and ceramics, nanostructured glass and ceramics, engineering ceramics (both oxides and non-oxides), ceramics for biomedical applications, ceramic membranes, advanced refractories, ceramic sensor, oxide fuel cells & batteries, traditional ceramics (whiteware and red clay pottery), etc. The majority of the research projects are funded by government agencies, strategic sectors, and private industries
CSIR-CGCRI Recruitment 2022 for TECH EXPERTS.
Advertisement No. 01/2022
Table of Contents
70 No of Posts Vacancies.
TECHNICIAN – 32 Posts
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT – 38 Posts
Qualification for CGCRI
- SSC/10th Standard or equivalent with science subjects, with minimum 55% marks and ITI Certificate or national/state trade certificate in Fitter Engineering, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronics & Instrumentation, Tool and Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)/Machinist, Draughtsman (Mechanical)Information Technology/Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance, Electronic Mechanic.
- Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical / Electrical & Electronics, Civil, Ceramic, Chemical, Computer Science Engineering or Technology of at least 3 years full-time duration or 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course, with minimum 60% marks and experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
- B.Sc. or equivalent with minimum 60% marks and B.Lib. Science.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online using the link provided in the Institute’s website (www.cgcri.res.in)
- If the candidates do not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying.
- Candidates are required to submit Application Fees of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) through
NEFT/RTGS/Bank Transfer only in favor of “Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute” A/c No. 30267963259 of State Bank of India, Jadavpur University Branch (IFSC Code No.SBIN0000093). No other means of payment of fees will be accepted.
- The Unique Transaction Receipt (UTR) No. should be mentioned in the online application form. For, more than one application, a separate application fee needs to be paid and the separate UTR No. generated thereon may be mentioned in the concerned applications. The candidates belonging to.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process SC/ST/PwBD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from submission of the application fee.
- Candidates are required to upload scan copies of all the Mark Sheets, Testimonials, Caste/Disability Certificate, recent passport size photograph, and signature along with the online application form. Mark Sheets, Testimonials, Caste/Disability Certificate should be uploaded in PDF format only and Photograph and Signature should be uploaded in JPEG/JPG format only.
- The summary sheet generated immediately after the online submission of the application should be printed and duly signed. The duly signed Summary Sheet should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, and caste certificate, if applicable, and should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANT OR TECHNICIAN (1) (as the case may be) and Post Code…” by post to the
The Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, 196,
Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700032.
- Candidates applying for more than one post must submit a separate application form for each post indicating the Code No. of the post. A separate application fee will have to be paid for each post. The last date for receiving hard copies of the printout of the online application is 15th JUNE, 2022
Last Date for Receipt of the online application 31.05.2022 (11-59 PM).