Last Updated on March 29, 2022 by Admin
Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), ie Haryana Power Utilities(HPUs) have decided to undertake recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Electrical against the available vacant posts meant for direct recruitment based on GATE-2021 result & Socio-economic criteria and Experience.
Haryana Power Utilities(HPUs) i.e. Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) are carrying out the work of transmission and distribution of electricity in the state of Haryana
HVPNL Recruitment for Asst. Engineer Electrical
Total Vacancy: 62 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 62 Posts
Rs.53100- 167800 in the pay matrix level-9
Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree* from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/ other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in any one of the following disciplines –
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
The candidate is required to deposit the fee separately for each post applied for as per the details given below
- For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.or Male Candidates of all reserved categories of other States. – Rs.500/-
- For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all States – Rs.125/-
- For Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM/ EWS categories of Haryana only – Rs.125/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities(Candidates of Haryana only) – NIL
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
- 5 top benefits real estate agents provide
How to Apply
For submission of online applications, candidates have to visit the website of HPUsi.e. www.hvpn.org.in, www.uhbvn.org.in & www.dhbvn.org.in
The application fees is to be paid online through electronic mode i.e. Debit card/Credit card/ Netbanking.
Online application complete in all respects should be submitted within the stipulated period starting from 05-03-2022 to 31-03-2022. The application form received through Courier or any other means will not be entertained in any case and will be rejected,
Last date of online submission of application form i.e. 31-03-2022 (midnight).
Eligibility of age limit is as on the last date of submission/receipt of application form i.e. 31-03-2022. The age limit for the post of Assistant Engineers is 20 to 42 years.
Official Notification, Click here
Official Website, Click here