Last Updated on October 8, 2021 by Admin
The CSIR – Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee, a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, CSIR CBRI Walk-in2021 wishes to recruit dynamic young Indian Nationals as temporary manpower to work in Plan-CSIR Funded/External Funded Projects as per details given below. A panel of suitable candidates will also be made, which will be operative for a maximum period of one year from the date of interview or another interview to be conducted by the Institute for recruitment of similar positions in future, whichever is earlier.
CSIR CBRI Walk-in 2021 for Project Assistant/Associate.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CSIR-CBRI- 03/2021.
Total Vacancies – 55 Posts
Senior Project Associate (Civil Engg ) – 13 Posts
Project Associate-II (Civil Engg ) – 13 Posts
Project Associate-I (Civil Engg ) – 11 Posts
Senior Project Associate – 01 Post
Project Associate-II (Electrical Engg ) – 01 Post
Project Associate-I (B. Arch) – 01 Post
Project Associate-I ) (Biotechnology / Microbiology) – 05 Posts
Project Associate-I (Physics / Instrumentation) – 01 Post
Project Associate-II – 03 Posts
Project Associate-I – 02 Posts
Project Assistant (civil) – 01 Post
Project Assistant (mechanical) – 02 Posts
Qualification for CSIR CBRI Walk-in
- B.E./B. Tech. (Civil Engg ) + 4 yrs. experience of R&D experience in the Construction Industry.
- B.E./B. Tech. (Electrical Engg ) + 4 yrs. experience of R&D experience in the Construction Industry as an Electrical Engineer.
- M.Sc. (Applied Chemistry) + 2 yrs. experience
- BE / B. Tech. (Chemical Engg.)
- B. Arch. + 2 yrs. experience
- M.Sc. (Geophysics) OR M. Tech. (Geophysics/ Applied geophysics) or equivalent + 2 yrs. experience.
- 3 yrs. Diploma (Mechanical Engg.)
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
Age will be reckoned on the date of an interview which is relaxable up to 5 years in case of the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PH and Female Community
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview before the Selection Committee at CSIR-CBRI, Roorkee on the date and time as mentioned above along with original documents and six copies of bio-data (One copy of bio-data duly affixed with the latest passport size photograph and supported by self-attested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets, and other relevant documents) giving following information on one side of A-4 size paper.
Walk-In-Interview from 06.10.2021 to 08.10.2021.
CSIR CBRI Walk-in Notification