Last Updated on November 16, 2021 by Admin
Applications are invited for CSB Walk-in from the eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview for posts of Trainer and Training Assistant on a contractual basis under the “Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector” known as Samarth implemented in Varanasi Cluster (Varanasi & adjoining districts of Uttar Pradesh) for the period of one year or completion of allocated training target, whichever is earlier.
The candidates will be selected based on his/her qualification, experience in their respective job role(s), and performances in the interview as per the requirement of the Scheme. The emoluments vary according to
course category and duration of the course.
CSB Walk-in for Trainer and Training Assistant.
No. CSB/ 2(269)/SAMARTH/CBT/VARANASI CLUSTER
Total Vacancies – 60 Posts.
Trainer – 30 Posts
Training Assistant – 30 Posts
- 10th pass with 8 years of experience or
- 12th pass with 7 years of experience or
- ITI with 5 years of experience or
- Diploma in Engineering /Graduate in Sciences with 3 years of experience or
- Graduate in Engineering with 1 year of experience.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
Age limit for CSB Walk-in
35 years (Relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ ST and women candidates).
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward the filled-in application along with supporting documents through email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. The last date for submission of the application is 17.11.2021 (6:00 PM).
CSB Walk-in Notification