Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India, Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2020 invites Online application from eligible Vocational/ITI holders, for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2020 For Apprenticeship Training.
Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices
- Accounting & Taxation – 01 Posts
- Customer Relationship Management – 02 posts
- Electrical & Electronic Technology – 01 Posts
- Food & Restaurant Management – 03 Posts
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care – 01 Posts
Category – II Trade Apprentices
- Electrician – 47 posts
- Fitter – 36 Posts
- Welder – 47 Posts
- Machinist – 10 posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 14 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 06 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 04 Posts
- Painter (Genl.) – 10 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 47 posts
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) – 20 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 37 Posts
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) 37 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 10 Posts
Stipend Per Month
Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – 9,000/-
Category – II Trade Apprentices – 8,000/-
A. Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices
Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
B. Category – II Trade Apprentices
Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should upload Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority while submitting their online application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
Age Limit For Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020
The age limit will be followed as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
Commencement of Online Application -15.07.2020
Last Date of Online Application – 04.08.2020
How To Apply
- Applicants should go through the User Manual published on our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration in the SAP E-recruitment portal of CSL and Submission of application against the seat applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements shall do the One Time Registration and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 15 July 2020 to 04 Aug 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Notification