Last Updated on April 2, 2021 by Admin
A core definition of total quality management (TQM) describes a management approach to long-term success through customer satisfaction. In a TQM effort, all members of an organization participate in improving processes, products, services, and the culture in which they work. Kindly check here the best textbooks and reference books for TQM and MIS for your studies, exam, and job interview preparation.
A management information system (MIS) is an information system used for decision-making, and for the coordination, control, analysis, and visualization of information in an organization. The study of management information systems involves people, processes, and technology in an organizational context.
1. Management Principal, process, and practices by Bhat Oxford University Press.
2. Financial management by Shrivastava- Oxford University Press
3. Quality Control and Total Quality Management by P.L.Jain- Tata McGraw Hill Publ.Company Ltd.
4. Management Information Systems Gordon B. Davis, Margrethe H. Olson Tata McGraw Hill Publ. Co.
5. Total Engineering Quality Management Sunil Sharma Macmillan India Ltd.
6. Total Project Management The Indian Context – P.K.Joy Macmillan India Ltd