Last Updated on April 17, 2023 by Admin
Concrete technology deals with studying the properties of concrete and its practical applications. Various types of cement are used for concrete works, which have different properties and applications. Some of the types of cement are Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC), rapid hardening cement, Sulphate resistant cement, etc. Kindly check below the textbooks and reference books on concrete technology.
Also, concrete technology addresses the properties of concrete required in construction applications, including strength and durability, and gives guidance on all aspects of concrete from mix design to batching, mixing, transporting, placing, consolidating, finishing, and curing.
Textbooks and Reference books on Concrete Technology:
Following are the top and the best-recommended textbooks and reference books on concreate technology subject.
Concrete Technology Textbooks:
1. Concrete Technology by M. S. Shetty, S Chand, New Delhi-110055.
2. Concrete Technology by M. L. Gambhir, Tata McGraw-Hill.
Concrete Technology Reference Books:
1. Properties of concrete by A. M. Neville, Longman Publishers.
2. Concrete Technology by R.S. Varshney, Oxford, and IBH.
3. Concrete technology by A. M. Neville, J.J. Brooks, Pearson.
4. Ferrocement Construction Manual by Dr. D. B. Divekar-1030, Shivaji Nagar, Model Colony, Pune.
5. Concrete Mix Design by A. P. Remideos, Himalaya Publishing House.
6. Learning from Failures: Deficiencies in Design, Construction, and Service, R& D Center, 1987.
IS Codes :
IS 456, IS 383, IS 9103, IS 10262 Latest revised editions.
- Civil Engineering Career: A Guide To Start Your Construction Career In 2022
- Career and job opportunities in the AEC industry in 2022
- Estimation and Costing Practice and Preparation Test
- Civil Engineering Seminar Topics List Updated 2022
- Career Options After Civil Engineering BE/B.Tech Bachelor Degree
- Robotics Engineering: A Lucrative Career Option In 2022
- Textbooks and Reference Books on Structural Design
- Top Books for Advanced Structural Design