Last Updated on April 1, 2021 by Admin
Structural analysis is the resolution of the effects of loads on physical structures and their components. Structures subject to this type of analysis include all that must withstand loads, such as buildings, bridges, aircraft, and ships. Here we have compiled the list of the best textbooks and reference books on structural analysis for your studies, exam preparation, and job interview preparation.
The structural analysis involves the set of mechanics theories that obey physical laws required to study and predict the behavior of structures.
Structural Analysis-I Textbooks:
1. Structural Analysis: A matrix approach by G.S. Pandit and S. P. Gupta, Tata Mc Graw Hill.
2. Analysis Structures: Strength and behavior by T. S. Thandavamoorthy, Oxford University Press.
3. Mechanics of solids and Structures Volume I by R. Vaidyanathan, P. Perumal and S Lingedwari, Scitech Publication (India) Pvt Ltd.
4. Structural Analysis Vol-1, third edition, By S S Bhavikatti, Vikas publishing House, PVT, LTD
Structural Analysis-I Reference books:
1. Mechanics of Structures Vol. II by S B Junnarkar and Dr. H J Shah, Twenty-second edition, Charotar Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
2. Basic Structural Analysis by C. S. Reddy, Second Edition, Tata Mc Graw Hill.
3. Structural Analysis by R. C. Hibbler, sixth edition, Pearson Education.
4. Plastic Methods of Structural Analysis by B. G. Neal, Champman, and Hall.
4. Elementary Structural Analysis by Senol Utku, Charles Head Norris, John Benson Wilbur, TMH.
5. Intermediate Structural Analysis By C K Wang, Tata McGraw Hill.
1. Structural Analysis: Deodas Menon—Narosa Publishing House.
2. Structural Analysis: Thandavamoorthy—Oxford University Press.
3. Structural Analysis: A Matrix Approach by Pundit and Gupta, McGraw Hills.
4. Structural Analysis by Hibbler, Pearson Education.
5. Structural Analysis: M. M. Das, B. M. Das—PHI Learning Pvt Ltd. Delhi.
6. Fundamentals of Structural Analysis: 2nd ed—West—Wiley.
7. Theory of Structures: Vol. I & II by B. C. Punmia, Laxmi Publication.
8. Theory of Structures: Vol. I & II by Perumull & Vaidyanathan, Laxmi Publication.
9. Fundamentals of Structural Analysis: K. M. Leet, Vang, Gilbert—McGraw Hills
10 Matrix Methods for structural engineering.by Gere, Weaver.
11. Introduction to Finite element method, Dr. P.N. Godbole, New Age Publication, Delhi.
12. Finite element Analysis, S.S. Bhavikatti, New Age Publication, Delhi.
13. Basic Structural Analysis: Wilbur and Norris