Last Updated on February 9, 2022 by Admin
Bharat Petroleum invites applications from inspired, talented, committed individuals with appropriate qualifications and experience looking for exciting career opportunities in the Aviation Business of BPCL. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following profile ONLINE for Bharat Petroleum Recruitment.
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2022 for Junior Executive (Aviation).
Fortune Global 500 Company, Bharat Petroleum is the second-largest Indian Oil Marketing Company and one of the premier integrated energy companies in India, engaged in refining crude oil and marketing of petroleum products, with a significant presence in the upstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. The company attained the coveted Maharatna status, joining the elite club of companies having greater operational & financial autonomy
Post Name: Junior Executive (Aviation)
- Diploma in Engg./ Graduate Degree/ B.Tech or equivalent
- Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering / Graduation / B.Tech Degree or equivalent.
- The candidate must possess a valid certification as “Quality Control Signatory” for handling Aviation Fuel issued by the Quality Control Manager of an Oil Company whose organization is duly approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) under Civil Aviation Requirements (CAR) series. Such certificate should have been valid for at least the last 5 years.
UPPER AGE LIMIT (as of 01.02.2022).
- Age relaxations will be applicable to the candidates belonging to different categories (OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen) as per the Presidential Directives. For candidates domiciled in J&K state between 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 relaxations as applicable will apply
- Cumulative relaxation in age for one/more than one category taken together shall be limited to a maximum of 10 years.
How to Apply
Interested & eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE only on https://www.bharatpetroleum.in under Careers, Current Opening, after reading a detailed advertisement. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Pay Scale: ₹30,000 – ₹1,20,000.
Cost to the Company: ₹11.63 lakhs per annum
Commencement of online application 22nd January 2022
The last date of online application is 7th February 2022