Last Updated on July 19, 2022 by Admin
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ), a part of globally diversified Adani Group has evolved from a port company to a Ports and Logistics platform for India. It is the largest port developer and operator in India with 12 strategically located ports and terminals — Mundra, Dahej, Kandla, and Hazira in Gujarat, Dhamra in Odisha, Mormugao in Goa, Visakhapatnam and Krishnapatnam in Andhra Pradesh, and Kattupalli and Ennore in Chennai — represent 24% of the country’s total port capacity, handling vast amounts of cargo from both coastal areas and the vast hinterland.
The company is also developing a transshipment port at Vizhinjam, Kerala, and a container Terminal in Myanmar.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Adani Hiring for Project Manager Civil.
- Min. 12 to 15 years’ experience post-graduation, having full time B. tech degree in Civil engineering and/or NICMAR post-graduation would be added advantage.
- At least past more than 5 years’ experience at a lead position on any industrial/logistic/warehousing developments
- Hands on experience to handle MEP(Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) scope of works will be a huge plus
- Well versed with contract administration and capable of handling a site team of 4 to 5 engineers including Civil, MEP, PEB.
Full time B. tech degree in Civil engineering and/or NICMAR post-graduation would be added advantage.
Min. 12 to 15 years’ experience
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- He will assist the regional manager in the following tasks:-
- Supervision of O&M activities as envisaged in the EESL tender for the EESL sites.
- Coordination of all activities with district level DISCOM/ MSEDCL officials and EESL officials at Mumbai and Nagpur.
- Coordinate with O&M subcontractor to ensure that the sites are fully functional and energy guarantees are maintained.
- Conduct surprise visits to the selected sites to check efficacy of O&M activities carried out by the subcontractor
- Release periodic report and return to EESL officials.
- Maintenance of spare parts and inverter. Replenishment of spare parts and major assembly on their usage. Maintenance of inventor
- Coordinate with Techno commercial and logistics departments for movement of stores required at the sites.
- Coordinate and conduct of JMR of the sites in timely manner.
- Expedite with the OEMs and the subcontractors for immediate resolution of any fault at the site affecting the energy generation or safety of the plant.
If you are new to our website www.constructionplacements.com, kindly visit this “Start Here” page to explore more career resources to land your dream job in 2022.