Last Updated on
Tamil Nadu PWD- Public Works Department inviting an online application for 500 posts from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2017, 2018 & 2019 ) and hailing from Tamil Nadu state, for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. Public works department PWD Tamil Nadu (TN) recruitment 2019 for civil engineers. Find here the latest notification for the PWD recruitment 2019 for civil engineers Tamil Nadu. Check here the PWD vacancy 2019 for PWD Tamil Nadu recruitment 2019. Explore here the latest career opportunities in Tamil Nadu government jobs.
Tamil Nadu PWD Recruitment 2019 for Engineers and Diploma holders
Following are the detailed vacancy details for Civil Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering discipline. TN PWD civil engineer and electrical and electronics engineering apprenticeship recruitment 2019.
- Category – I Graduate Apprentices – BE/B-Tech (Civil Engineer / Electrical and Electronics Engineering )
- Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices ( Civil Engineer / Electrical and Electronics Engineering )
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested in the task of preparation of shortlisting from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR), Chennai.
The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules for the Tamil Nadu PWD Recruitment 2019.
- Online Application starting date – 10.06.2019
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal – 24.06.2019
- Last date for applying Public Works Department Tamilnadu – 26.06.2019
- Declaration of Shortlisted list – 01.07.2019
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates – 08.07.2019 to 10.07.2019
The list of selected candidates shall be published on 16.07.2019 on the website: http://www.boat-srp.com under Organized Events & News Section on the home page.