Walter P Moore Hiring an Engineer to join the Pune Civil Engineering team. Primary responsibilities will be serving as Engineer and working with a group of engineers and drafters on a variety of public works and site development projects. Project types may include roadways, storm sewer systems, sanitary sewer collection systems, water distribution systems, stormwater detention and treatment facilities, site layout, site grading, etc.
Walter P Moore Hiring a Civil Engineer
Additional requirements and position responsibilities include:
- Management of land/site development projects, including technical design, quality control, and project management
- BS or MTech in Civil Engineering
- 4+ years of relevant project experience
- Should be familiar with AutoCAD 2D and proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Knowledge of Infra works, Navisworks, StormCAD, WaterGEMS, EPAnet would be an added advantage.
- Experience managing civil/site development projects
- Experience leading the civil design efforts for public works or site development projects
- Sound technical design background
- Excellent communication, verbal and written, and organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of local and U.S. design codes and standards
- Related local experience preferred
About the Company
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, technology consulting, and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931, Walter P Moore‘s 700+ professionals work across 20 U.S. offices and five international locations.
Walter P Moore Hiring Notification