Last Updated on
APCO INFRATECH PVT. LTD is an ISO 9001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 certified professionally managed organization with a dedicated team of 3000 engineers and professionals. Apco Infra Recruitment 2019 notification for the position of Senior Engineer. Apco Infra Jobs 2019 online Notification published for the position of Senior Engineer in Uttarpradesh. All the Details for Apco Infra Recruitment 2019 are Given Below –
Apco Infra Recruitment 2019 for Senior Engineer
B tech/ Diploma Civil
8 – 13 Years
Apco Infra Jobs 2019 –
Here are the roles And Responsibilities for Apco infra Recruitment 2019
1. Thoroughly check the quantities of all the items in tender BOQ and suggest amendments, if any.
2. Analyzing the rates for all the items in tender BOQ for the various packages and preparing estimates for all the packages.
3. Preparation of comparative statements during the negotiations with tenders & prepare the rate analysis for the major items.
4. To check Quantities considered in the various contractors running account Bills.
3. Checking and approving the quantities for the extra items / Substituted items.
4. Checking and approving the rate analysis for the extra items.
5. Assist Project Manager in finalization of the final bills of the contractors.
6. Checking the final quantities and approving the quantities of the final bills.
7. Assisting Project Manager in reconciliation & certification of final bills of contractors, suppliers, vendors and consultants for the project.
8. Assisting Project Manager in Preparation of Project close out report and submitting the same to the clients for its approval.
9. Analysis of variation claims by contractors / vendors and closing of the same
9. Preparation of draft Abstract & certificate of payment & billing related Formats.
10. To interact with the Project Manager & Project Engineers to ascertain that certifications as per drawing / proper execution as per plan.
11. To workout actual required Quantities for timely Procurement of materials to avoid unnecessary delay due to this.
12. Assist Project Manager for Preparation of Monthly cash outflow statements.
13. Supervision of construction of works , including safety, quality and time schedule.