Last Updated on March 27, 2023 by Admin
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023) invites Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Junior Lineman, which is a Circle/District cadre post.
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL), with its Headquarters at Hyderabad, is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B & Re-organization of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Formation of the state of Telangana is catering to the electricity requirements of districts in Telangana State Viz:- Mahabubnagar, Wanaparthy, Nagarkurnool, Jogulamba-Gadwal, Narayanpet, Nalgonda, Bhongir-Yadadri, Suryapet, Medak, Siddipet, Sangareddy, Vikarabad, Rangareddy, Medchal-Malkajgiri, and Hyderabad Districts.
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Engineer and Junior Lineman.
NOTIFICATION No.01/2023, NOTIFICATION No.02/2023
Table of Contents
The total no of Vacancies is 1601 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 48 Posts
- Junior Lineman – 1553 Posts
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Junior Lineman: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Engineer/Electrical: 44 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per the Rules.
Pay Scale of the Post (in Rs.)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.64295-2655- 69605-3100- 85105-3560- 99345
- Junior Lineman – 24340 – 480 – 25780 – 695 – 29255 – 910 – 33805 – 1120 – 39405
- Must possess a bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE (or) any
other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of the A.M.I.E. examination conducted by the Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade.
Each applicant must pay Rs.200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY)
towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities, PH, and applicants belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) are exempted from payment of the examination fee. Mere exemption from payment of examination fees do not entitle to be considered as belonging to SC/ST/BC,PH, EWS category
How to Apply
After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the websitehttp://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide. The applicants has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION and provide payment details (Journal number and date) and Date of Birth details and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application along with uploading the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature). Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Starting date for Payment of Fee —– 23.02.2023
- Starting date of submission of online application —– 23.02.2023
- Last date for payment of Fee Online —– 15.03.2023 (upto 5:00 pm)
- Last date for submission of Online Application —– 15.03.2023 (upto 11:59 pm)
- Starting date for Payment of Fee —– 08.03.2023
- Starting date of submission of online application —– 08.03.2023
- Last date for payment of Fee Online —– 28.03.2023 (upto 5:00 pm)
- Last date for submission of Online Application —– 28.03.2023 (upto 11:59 pm)