Last Updated on November 16, 2022 by Admin
Online applications are invited in from bonafide citizens of India for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer, TES, Gr-V(A) Degree (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Group-B Gazetted and Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B), Diploma (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) Group-C Non-Gazetted under Public Works Department through the Combined Competitive Examination Rules-2022.
TPSC Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineers.
Total no of vacancies – 200 Posts
- Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Civil – 88 Posts
- Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Mechanical – 06 Posts
- Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Electrical – 06 Posts
- Junior Engineers, TES, Gr.-V(B), Civil – 88 Posts
- Junior Engineers, TES, Gr-V(B), Mechanical – 06 Posts
- Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(B), Electrical – 06 Posts
Must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as of 26-12-2022 Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of ST/SC/ PH candidates and Government Servants. Provided that Govt. Employees belonging to ST/SC/ PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
- A candidate must have at least a Degree in an appropriate branch of engineering from a recognized
University or its equivalent academic qualification.
- A candidate must have a Diploma in an appropriate branch of engineering or its equivalent academic
qualification from a recognized institution.
Group-B Gazetted posts:-Rs. 350/-(Rupees three hundred and fifty) for General Candidates and Rs.250/-(Rupees two hundred & fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Group-C non-Gazetted Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.150/-(Rupees one hundred & fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
You Might be Interested
- 30 Best Construction Companies in Mumbai
- List of The Best Construction Companies In Bengaluru
- List of Top Construction Companies In Delhi to Start A Career As Civil Engineer
- Top Civil Engineering and Construction Companies in Gujarat, India
- Best Construction Companies in Ahmedabad Gujarat [2022 Updated List]
How to Apply
- Candidates will have to submit applications through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submitting of online application, read the necessary instructions regarding filling up of online application carefully.
- The online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 26-11-2022 to 26-12- 2022 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website, viz. www.tpsconline.in or through the link provided in www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Once the applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants must apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if, due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application with the latest Receipt Number is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the application with the latest Receipt Number shall only be entertained by the Commission, and the fee paid against one Receipt Number shall not be adjusted against any other Receipt Number.
The last date for submission of the online application is 26-12-2022 (up to 5.30 PM). The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.