THDCIL is Hiring applications from dynamic candidates with good experience and academic records to join THDC India Limited in the following posts:
THDCIL is a leading Power Sector, and Profit making Public sector Enterprise and was registered as a Public Limited Company in July 88 under the Companies Act of 1956. THDCIL was conferred ‘Mini Ratna – Category – I Status in Oct – 09 and up-graded to Schedule ‘A’ PSU in July – Ten by the Govt. of India
THDCIL Hiring for Managers.
The total no of vacancies is 05 Posts
- Additional General Manager (Company Secretary) regularly – 01 Post
- Additional General Manager (Human Resource) regularly – 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Mining) regularly – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Mining) regularly – 02 Posts
- Full-Time Degree in Mining Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc4yrs.) From a recognized Institute. Valid First-Class
Manager’s Certificate from DGMS.
- MBA with Specialization in Personnel Management (HR as Main or Major Subject) /HRD/HRM with a Minimum 60% mark.
- Graduate and Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India Degree in Law will be added qualification.
- Candidates belonging to the General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category are required to pay non-refundable registration fees of Rs. 600 (Rs Six Hundred Only) through online mode.
- The SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen/ Departmental candidates (THDCIL Employees only) need not pay the Registration fee.
- No age bar for the Departmental candidates (THDCIL employees only).
How to Apply
- The relevant link will be made available on the THDCIL website https://www.thdc.co.in/Career Section New Openings. No other means/ mode of Registration Form shall be accepted. Candidates shall only apply through the online registration link. Before filling the Online Registration Form please read eligibility criteria and essential qualifications required carefully.
- Candidates must fill in their Basic Information. Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as they are entering while applying, as mentioned in their certificate.
- You must carefully fill in the fields asked in the Basic Information. Such as State Domicile, Category,
Religion and other information asked.
- Fill in the details of Academics & Professional Qualifications as per your mark sheet and certificate only. Provide marks as per your mark sheet. In the case of CGPA, provide correct marks in percentage after conversion.
- While filling in the Languages, Known, remember to tick the boxes provided in that section as well. Next, fill in the Address details and other information.
- Fill in the details of your experience with proper mention of the service period.
- Remember to upload all the documents in per mentioned format and size. Please see that all
documents uploaded are clear and readable.
- Candidate should take a printout of the completed application form and keep it with him/ her safely for future reference. (This printout of the application should be kept in the safe custody of the candidate. Candidates must not send this printout to any office of THDCIL).
- Opening of Online Registration 7th December 2022 (10:00 AM)
- Closing of Online Registration 6th January 2023 (11:59 PM)
- The last date of submission of payment details in the Online Portal (For Registered candidates only) is 8th January 2023 (5:30 PM)