Last Updated on October 28, 2020 by Admin
Walk in Interview for the Posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant (Civil), Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil), Senior Draughting Officer, Draughting Officer at TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051 for the AIIRLIVAS Project, V.Koot Road, ChinnaSalem
TANUVAS Walk-in 2020 for Assistant Engineer(Civil/Electrical)
Desirous and eligible applicants may appear for a written examination followed by an interview on 04.11.2020 at 9.30 A.M. along with a type-written bio-data in the prescribed format. The candidate should bring the latest passport size photograph and all original certificates starting from X-Class till a higher degree or Provisional Certificate, as the case may be, together with attested photocopies for this walk-in interview.
No separate call letter for the interview will be issued. The position is purely temporary for six months or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier and the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under Animal Husbandry Department or TANUVAS.
The qualifications required and other details prescribed for engagement are as below
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Civil) – 04 Posts
- Senior Draughting Officer – 01 Post
- Draughting Officer – 01Post
- B.E. Civil with 2 years experience in the construction field (civil works) or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 years’ experience in the construction field.
- Candidates with BE (Electrical) / Equivalent qualification from a AICTE recognised institute with 5 years of experience in electrical works.
- Retired Head Draughting Officer / Senior Draughting officer with a minimum of 2 years experience having ITI or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Retired personnel from Government departments with B.E (Electrical) or equivalent from a AICTE recognized institute with 5 years of experience as AE (Electrical)
- Retired personnel from Government departments with BE (Civil) degree from an AICTE recognised institute with a minimum of 5 year experience in civil construction works in the post of AEE (Civil) and higher category
1. The appointments will be on a contractual basis and co-terminus with the project, and the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under TANUVAS / Department of Animal Husbandry.
2. The candidate must bring one set of complete bio-data with self-attested copies of the testimonials and age proof with a passport size photograph along with all original certificates of all required certificates from matriculation onwards and experience certificate in original (if any).
3. Community Certificate SC/ST/OBC certificate (wherever applicable) duly attested is to be submitted along with the original certificate.
4. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidature or termination even after the appointment.
5. The period of appointment of the above posts will be initially for a period of six months and is likely to be extended further for the period of the project completion subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate.
6. The appointment may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof. The selected candidate may also leave the assignment, on their own, by giving one month’s notice. At the end of the contract period, the candidates will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in the
TANUVAS/Animal Husbandry Department.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
8. Candidates fulfilling the essential qualification only need to attend the walk-in Interview.
9. The candidates are required to submit the application as per the format annexed (ANNEXURE-I) duly signed.
10.The decision of the Animal Husbandry Department /TANUVAS would be final and binding on all aspects.
11. The workplace for the posts Sl.No. 1 to 4 will be at AIIRLIVAS, V.Koot Road, Chinnasalem, Salem District, and Sl.No. 5 to