Last Updated on March 2, 2022 by Admin
Security Paper Mill, Narmadapuram (M.P.) invites online applications from eligible and willing candidates for filling up the posts of “Welfare Officer” at A-2 level, “Supervisor (Store)” at S-1 level, “Supervisor (Environment)” at P-1 level & Junior Hindi Translator at A-1 level. Candidates are advised to apply Online for SPMCIL Recruitment between 16.02.2022 to 11.03.2022 only through the SPM website at http://spmhoshangabad.spmcil.com under the page „Careers‟ and open the online application link “APPLY ONLINE” for filling the Online Application Form.
Candidates are advised to read carefully the instructions given in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms as mentioned in the advertisement for the posts. Their admission at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates who do not fulfill age, minimum educational qualification as of 01.01.2022 are not eligible and need not apply for the post. The minimum age limit is 18 years as of 01.01.2022.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 for Supervisor and Others.
No of Vacancies
Welfare Officer – 01 Post
Supervisor (Store) – 03 Posts
Supervisor (Environment) – 01 Post
Junior Hindi Translator – 01 Post
The scale of Pay (IDA pattern)
Rs.29,740 – 1,03,000/-
Rs.27,600 – 95,910/-
- Possesses a full-time degree of a University recognized by the State Government on this behalf.
- Has obtained a full-time Degree or full-time Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government on this behalf.
- Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority or the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached.
- 1st class full time diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical will also be considered.
- 1st Class full-time diploma in Environmental engineering. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Environment will also be considered.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the Candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice versa) AND One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
The application fee is Rs.600/- (Inclusive of GST) (Non-refundable) for UR, EWS & OBC categories and for
each post. The application fee should be paid online. However, Intimation charges Rs.200/- (Inclusive of GST) (Non-refundable) is to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD category.
- Opening date of website link for online registration and payment of fees in online mode 16.02.2022
- Closing date of online registration and payment of fees 11.03.2022 (up to 23:59 Hours)
- Tentative date of written examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centers. April/May 2022
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification