Last Updated on April 19, 2022 by Admin
PGCIL Recruitment 2022, Northern Region Transmission System-II, requires young and dynamic professionals to be inducted into various positions as indicated hereunder
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd., a Govt. of India Enterprise, is one of the leading Public Sector Companies with a transmission network crisscrossing the entire length and breadth of the country. We are conferred with the status of “Maharatna” by the Govt. of India. We are in the business of Evacuation and Transfer of Extra High voltage Power from Central Sector Generating Stations to various State Grids.
Besides, we are also in the business of Telecom and Domestic as well as international consultancy in the area of Power Transmission. Our Regional Headquarters are located in different parts of the country and the
The Regional Headquarters of Northern Region-II is at Jammu, which has its transmission network in the UTs/ states of J&K, Ladakh, Chandigarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, and part of Haryana.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Trainee.
Advt. No. NRTS-II/2022/01/DT Date: 21.03.2022
Total Vacancies are 16 Posts
Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Ladakh Region – 09 Posts
Diploma Trainee (Civil), Ladakh Region – 02 Posts
Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Kashmir Region – 05 Posts
The posts identified suitable for the following sub-categories of PwD:
For Diploma Trainee (Electrical)-
i. Deaf, Hard of Hearing
ii. One Leg, Leprosy Cured persons, Dwarfism, Acid Attack victims
iii. Specific Learning Disability, Mental Illness
iv. Multiple Disabilities involving (i) to (iii) above
For Diploma Trainee (Civil)-
i. Low Vision
ii. Deaf, Hard of Hearing
iii. One Arm, Both Arm, One Leg, Both Leg, Dwarfism, Acid Attack victims
iv. Specific Learning Disability, Mental Illness
v. Multiple Disabilities involving (i) to (iv) above
Maximum Age (As of 20.04.2022)
27 years for UR/EWS, 32 years for ST
- Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for UR/EWS and pass marks for ST and Ex-SM candidates.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to https://www.powergrid.in ► Career section ►Job opportunities ► Openings ► Regional Openings ► Northern Region-II, Jammu Recruitment.
- While applying on the website, the candidate should possess a Valid E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID, and Mobile number.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration.
- On the further announcement of dates for the written test, the eligible candidates shall download Admit cards from the above website for appearing in the test.
- In case the candidate qualifies for the written test, they shall furnish the downloaded application at the time of document verification/joining along with the documents as mentioned above in original as well as one set of self-attested photocopies of documents in support of their identity, age, qualification, caste, disability, etc.
- After successful completion of the registration process, the candidate will receive an email with details of his/her Login ID. The candidate is required to log in to the career page through the candidate login ID received for payment of fees. Online payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The candidate is required to check the status of payment.
- In case, the payment transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to check any update in the status of/her payment on the candidate login home page. In case there is no change in the payment status, he/ she may mail the query to email@example.com stating the issue and mentioning his/ her POWERGRID Registration No. Payment once done cannot be refunded. Candidates are advised not to wait till the last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
Application fee- Rs 300/- (Non-refundable)
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/ DEx-SM/ Departmental candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
- Opening date of online submission of application & payment of fees 21.03.2022 (10:00 AM)
- Closing date of online submission of application & payment of fees 20.04.2022 (11:59 PM)
- The cut-off date for the purpose of upper age limit/qualification/reservation is 20.04.2022
- Date of Written Test/ Computer Based Test June 2022 (tentatively)