Last Updated on November 26, 2023 by Admin
To take the growth curve to further heights, PGCIL Recruitment is looking for Bright, Committed, and Energetic ITI (Electrical) pass in the Electrician Trade to join its fold as JUNIOR TECHNICIAN TRAINEE (ELECTRICIAN) for various Regions/ Offices. The jurisdiction of various Regions is indicated below
POWERGRID, a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in the power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision, and control over a complete Inter-State Transmission System
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 for Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician).
Advertisement No. CC/12/2023
Table of Contents
Total Vacancies: 203 Posts
Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician) – 203 Posts
27 years as of 12.12.2023
- ITI (Electrical) pass in Electrician Trade from a recognized technical board/ Institute.
- Higher technical qualification like Diploma/B.E./B.Tech etc. with or without ITI, is not allowed either at the time of application or at the time of joining.
Payment of Application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 200/-, wherever applicable). SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/DEx-SM candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee. For detailed instructions regarding payment of the application fee, Click here: (https://www.powergrid.in/online-payment-application-fees). Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time
How to Apply
- It is mandatory that candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
- Computer Based Test of notified post shall be conducted on “Single Day, Single Session” for all Regions. Hence, interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for “Any One Region” only.
- Once opted for a Region by the candidate in the online application form, the option to change the Region
shall not be allowed under any circumstances. The candidate shall not be considered for the post of any
other Region i.e. the candidature of the applicant shall be considered only for the Region for which the
application is submitted.
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply only through Online Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply log on to http://www.powergrid.in → Careers Section → Job Opportunities → Openings →
Regional Openings and then “Recruitment of Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician)”. No other means /
mode of application shall be accepted. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess a valid Email ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number. This is Mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying online. These would be required for accessing information through candidate login during the later stages of the recruitment
process. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered in the online application form compulsorily active for at least one year.
- Candidates should submit only one application for a post. Application once submitted may be edited/
updated till last date of submission of online application. It cannot be altered after that. Accordingly, no
requests for change in applicant data after last date of submission of online application shall be entertained.
- A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible
for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and
Registration Number generated at the top right-hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required
for accessing information through candidate login during the later stages of the recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application, same is required at the time of Document Verification and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration.
- Opening date of online submission of application and online payment of application fee
22.11.2023 (1700 hrs.)
- The closing date for online submission of applications and online payment of application fees is 12.12.2023
- The cut-Off date for determining eligibility is 12.12.2023
Kindly check the below links for PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification