Last Updated on November 20, 2022 by Admin
PGCIL recruitment 2022 invites applications from bright, committed & energetic candidates for filling up vacancies on contract for Revamped Distribution Sector Reform Scheme (RDSS) under the Government of India.
The engagement shall be purely on a temporary & contractual basis for 24 months or till the completion of projects, whichever is earlier. The actual engagement may vary depending on the requirements and status of projects. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd., a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in the power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System and operation of national & regional power grids.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 for Field Engineer/Supervisor.
Advt. No. CC/09/2022
Total Vacancies: 800 Posts
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 50 Posts
- Field Engineer (Electronics & Communication) – 15 Posts
- Field Engineer (IT) – 14 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 480 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Electronics & Communication) – 240 Posts
29 years as on 11.12.2022 (Candidates should not have been born before 11.12.1993 or after 11.12.2004)
Full-time B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology or equivalent discipline from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS and pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Full-Time Diploma in Electrical, Electronics & Communication or equivalent discipline from a recognized Technical Board / Institute with a minimum of 55% marks for General / OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD
How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates should apply only through the Online Registration System of POWERGRID. To use, log on to http://www.powergrid.in > Careers section >Job Opportunities > Openings > Executive Positions on All India Basis and then “Engagement of experienced personnel on Contract Basis for the post of Field Engineer & Field Supervisor.” No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back any email sent to the candidate.
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess a valid self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID, and Mobile number.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration. Shortlisted/screened candidates are required to produce the above-uploaded documents in original for verification at the time of interview/joining.
- Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of the POWERGRID website. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for updates.
- Candidates are not required to forward the hard copies of applications to POWERGRID.
- The candidate will have to bring these documents along with the original for verification at the time of document verification/ interview/ medical/ joining if called for
- Field Engineer (Electrical/E&T/IT) – Rs 400/
- Field Supervisor (Electrical/E&C) – Rs 300/-
- Opening date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees 21.11.2022 (1700 hrs)
- Closing date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees 11.12.2022 (2359 hrs)
- The cut-off date for Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Work Experience is 11.12.2022
Kindly check the below links for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification