Last Updated on
Penspen is a provider of engineering and management services to the oil and gas industry based in London, United Kingdom. Its chief executive officer is Peter O’Sullivan. The company has conducted the front-end engineering design for the Greece–Italy and Nabucco pipelines, feasibility studies for the Trans-Saharan gas pipeline and Azerbaijan–Georgia–Romania Interconnector, developed integrity policies and procedures for Pemex. Penspen Job Recruitment 2019 for the position of Construction Engineers/Supervisors in Abu Dhabi.
Penspen Job Recruitment 2019 for Construction Engineers/Supervisors in Abu Dhabi
BE/B.Tech – Civil Engineering
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, through knowledge of all phases of engineering construction related to all discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations
- Ensure compliance to approved procedures and drawings.
- Co-ordination with the client personnel and liaise the technical engineer for submission of material submittals to client/main contractor
- Ensure that MS, Quality Policy, Quality Plan, ITP, Quality objectives and procedures are clearly understood and implemented by all concerned.
- Identify non-conformances and take corrective actions to avoid recurrence of the same problem
- Responsible for arranging labor, equipment, transport and other resources at site and Prepare BBS as per construction drawings for client approvals.
- Making the daily report and reporting to construction manager.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Engineering from an accredited university with minimum be ten (10) years relevant experience in the oil/gas industry.
- Must be fully knowledgeable about construction techniques to be employed, materials used and testing requirements to be applied for oil and gas projects.
- He shall have handled large oil and gas projects at site particularly in Middle East either in Consultant or Contractor organisation.
- He shall have the ability to spot non-conformances to project requirements and persuade contractor to remedy them.
- He must have done work related to evaluation of variations, design changes, concession requests; review & approval of procedures, method statements of construction contractor at site