Last Updated on December 26, 2021 by Admin
The OMC Recruitment 2021 invites applications from dynamic & competent professionals in different disciplines as follows.
OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining, and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral-based industries. The Corporation has achieved an annual turnover of Rs.5587 Crores in the FY 2020-21
OMC Recruitment 2021 for Dy. Manager.
No. 62 / OMC
Total No. Of Vacancies – 18 Posts
Dy. Manager (Min.), E-2 grade – 06 Posts
Dy. General Manager (Geology), E-5 grade – 02 Posts
Sr. Manager (Geology), E-4 grade – 02 Posts
Dy. Manager (Geology), E-2 grade – 02 Posts
Dy. Manager (Fin.), E-2 grade – 03 Posts
Sr. Manager (Security) E-4 grade – 01 Post
Dy. Manager (Forest & Environment), E-2 grade – 02 Posts
- Diploma in Mining Engg. with 1st class MMCC or B.E./B. Tech. in Mining Engg. with/ without 2nd Class MMCC under the MMR, 1961.
- M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or B. Tech. in Geology from ISM.
- Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ ICWAI.
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University and should be an Ex-Serviceman not below the rank of Captain of the Indian Army or its equivalent rank in Navy /Air force / Para Military Forces
- B. Tech. in Environmental Engineering from a University / Institute recognized by AICTE.
Should have at least 12 years of postqualification relevant experience in metalliferous Opencast/Underground Mines in exploration, mapping, reserve estimate, etc, and be familiar with UNFC for minerals.
Should have at least 08 Years post qualification relevant experience in metalliferous Opencast/Underground
Mines in exploration, mapping, reserve estimate, etc., and be familiar with UNFC for minerals.
Candidate possessing qualification on various Security Courses from any Govt. approved institute OR having minimum 02 years Industrial experience in a Govt. Organization / PSUs will have added advantages.
Last Date to Apply
Interested eligible candidates are required to fill up the application format & submit the same duly filled in by
How to Apply
Procedure to apply in OMC jobs 2021
- Application Form at Annexure-I shall be downloaded from our website: http://omcltd.in to be filled- up by the candidate after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
- The applicant must affix a recent color passport size photograph at the top right side of the application form.
- The applicant must attach a self-attested copy of all the mark sheets, certificates/testimonials/documents from HSC / 10th onwards towards proof of qualification, age, mark secured, caste, experience, etc. along with the application form. In case a Degree is based on semester pattern, then the candidate needs to submit the mark sheets of all semesters including the final mark sheet of the final semester. Further, in support of any qualification, if the marking is CGPA based, then the candidate needs to submit the proof of CGPA to Percentage conversion formula against the qualification.
- ICAI/ ICWAI qualified candidates must submit a Membership Certificate for proof of Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ ICWAI in addition to certificates and mark sheets (both Inter & Final) in support of their other qualification as indicated above.
- The candidates already employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Central PSU/State PSU shall submit ‘No Objection
Certificate issued by their present employer at the time of Interview.
- The application in the prescribed form shall be accompanied by a one-page write-up on “Why I consider
myself suitable for the Role” along with the statement of purpose.
- Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect are liable to be rejected.
OMC Recruitment 2021 Notification