Last Updated on April 24, 2023 by Admin
Oil India Limited (OIL Recruitment 2023), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking invites applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang districts in Arunachal Pradesh for recruitment of workpersons in the following posts at OIL, Field Headquarters, Duliajan as per details given hereunder. In addition to the above, for applicable postcodes, applications are also invited from eligible Trade apprentice candidate(s) who have successfully undergone and completed apprenticeship training in the relevant trade in Oil India Limited and passed the All India Trade Test for Apprentices conducted by National Council for Vocational Training.
Further, for applicable postcodes, applications are also invited from eligible Diploma apprentice candidate(s) who have successfully undergone and completed apprenticeship training in the relevant discipline in Oil India Limited and possess a Certificate of Proficiency issued by the Board of Practical Training (BOPT), Eastern Region, Kolkata. The following post will entail working in shifts involving arduous and hazardous nature of jobs in remote/far-flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2023-66
Total Vacancies – 187 Posts
Details include Post Codes and vacancy Details
- PCM12023 – 15 Posts
- MDL12023 – 54 Posts
- FTR12023 – 28 Posts
- BLR12023 – 25 Posts
- WLD12023 – 03 Posts
- IMC12023 – 09 Posts
- TCL12023 – 20 Posts
- TBR12023 – 15 Posts
- NTR12023 – 08 Posts
- CIV12023 – 04 Posts
- MEC12023 – 03 Posts
- INS12023 – 03 Posts
- Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects from a Government Recognized Board.
- Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel Trade from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.
- Trade Certificate in Fitter Trade from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board
- Must possess valid and current 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
- Trade Certificate in Welder Trade from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.
- Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic Trade from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.
- Passed B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a Government Recognized University/Board/Institute
- B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (PB-B.Sc.) from an Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Passed 03 (three) years of Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Telecommunication
Engineering or Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/Technology or Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a Government Recognized University/Board/Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.
The minimum age limit is 18 years for all categories and the age relaxation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government of India directives
How to Apply
- Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the
link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e.
https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 28/03/2023, 07:00 a.m. to 25/04/2023, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and
Password. Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password for future
- Candidate(s) must upload relevant documents/certificates/testimonials along with their recent colored
photograph and signature as specified therein. Further, the candidate(s) must pay the online application fee, if applicable. Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidates in the online application form tally with the respective documents/certificates/testimonials.
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the application which will be generated by the system after
registration. No documents including copy of the application etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically
advised. Eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by the candidate in the online application form. Hence, it is necessary that candidate(s) should furnish only correct/accurate, complete and valid information in the online application form. Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Furnishing wrong/false/invalid information will lead to rejection of the candidature/application.
For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
Apply for the job from 28/03/2023, 07:00 a.m. to 25/04/2023, 11:59 p.m.
Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification