Last Updated on March 24, 2023 by Admin
NCCBM Recruitment 2023 requires Deputy Manager, Manager, Group Manager, General Manager, and Office Assistant on Direct Recruitment Basis
National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB), then Cement Research Institute of India (CRI) was founded on 24th December 1962 to promote research and scientific work connected with cement and building materials trade and industry.
NCCBM Recruitment 2023 for Managers and Assistants.
Total no of Vacancies – 21 Posts
- Deputy Manager – 10 Posts
- Manager – 03 Posts
- Group Manager – 03 Posts
- General Manager – 04 Posts
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
- BE/B-Tech in Civil, Chemical, Material Science, Mechanical, Electrical, and Engineering.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Instrumentation Engineering
- ME/M-Tech in Mechanical, Material Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/ Information Technology
- BE/B-Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Post Graduate Degree in Management/Science/Commerce
Mode of Selection
- Screening and Interview (For Level-12 & 13)
- Screening, Written Test, and Interview (Level-6, Level-10 & 11)
- Pay fixation shall be as per 7th CPC, Government of India rules
How to Apply
The candidates are requested to download the application form (available on the NCB website) and send the same duly filled to the above postal address with a recent passport-size photograph to the Director General, National Council for Cement and Building Materials, giving all details related to name, age, qualification, experience, postal address, contact number, etc. along with self-attested copies of all mark sheets/degrees and experience details.
Twenty-one days from the publication date of the advertisement in the Employment News which is (25-03-2023), an Extension of the Last date and further change, if any, would be intimated on the website of the Council, i.e., www.ncbindia.com.